We stayed at the hotel as a family of 4.
Breakfast was plentiful.
General facilities (pool, sauna & gym). We used all of these.
Rooms cleaned daily
Location. Central to attractions and shopping centre.
Very clean and tidy facility.
Free Wifi in rooms.
Room and bedding was of a good standard.
The lounge bar and hotel restaurant were too expensive to drink and dine at.
Summary. Very nice hotel and was a pleasure to stay at. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore