The staff were very kind and helpful. Rooms were reasonable without being great. Pool area was lovely. We did not opt for breakfast but shopping centre nearby cache rest for all you could want and there was a fridge in the room Wifi was also great and free of charge from your room. All in all a positive experience and price very reasonable for Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore