First trip to Singapore and found ParkRoyal to be nice, clean with helpful and professional staff.
Breakfast is amazing with a buffet catering for western as well as Indian and chinese pallets. (try the roti).
Had a nice room to an international standard on the 6th floor with easy access to both gym and outside pool.
Hotel is situated in Little India, which I found to be in walking distance (15-20 min) of downtown shopping on Bugis and Orchard rd.
Taxis are an affordable alternative to get to other sights in and around the city - which we did often.
Sunday evening Little India is cramped with people - well, like India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore