I stayed in hotel in business. It is near to Little India and subway station. There is a new shopping mall (City Square ) opposite the hotel. However, it is nothing much as it is still new. There are BreadTalk, Sushi Tei, Fast Food, at least you have some choices for dining.
The hotel service is great and efficient. The meeting is cold and nice arrangement.
Overall the hotel is comfortable to stay. However, there were kids running around the corridor, so it was a bit noisy late night. I smell a very light hair smell on the pillows, unsure whether they change it often.
The wifi is provided everywhere in hotel boundaries, it is great for business.
The breakfast is ordinary, if you stay more than 1 day, you will feel not much choice but still filling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore