We spent 5 nights here and found the hotel to be very nice. The location was excellent for us as we have stayed in Singapore many times, so this was a change for us. Very close to the Farrer Park MRT station, the Century Square Mall with supermarket and food hall, Mustafa Centre. Our room was very comfortable, yes the bathroom is small, but all you need really. The pool area is quite gorgeous and the gym looks well equipped. What struck us was the excellent service and friendliness of the staff, like Singapore of old. We would definitely return to the Park Royal on Kitchener.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore