2,823 results
All reviews habitat room rooftop pool apple tv magic glass seah street yoga mat great boutique nespresso machine small hotel complimentary mini bar raffles city top floor rain shower mrt stations indian food long flight marina bay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place, on check in and check out the staff where great, and so polite., to the room, which was lovely decorated and kitted out, then the pool which is something else, in a great location too. If I return to singapore, I will return to the Naumi.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I’ve previously stayed in the Swissotel and the Fairmont in the same area but much preferred this hotel. It’s smaller and had a boutique feel to it. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the rooms are spotlessly clean and chic. Free snacks and mini bar are a really nice touch.

Great location too.

Trip type: Traveled on business
MichTng, Hotel Services Manager at Naumi Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Naumi says… “I’m small but I can do BIG things!”

Dear JasonW,

I am absolutely delighted that we have managed to surpass your expectations.
It is heartwarming to know that our team took care of you well and that you enjoyed the room.
I’ll be sure to share your compliments with the team!

Thank you for your very kind feedback and I eagerly anticipate your return to Naumi soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We had a lovely stay here for four nights. The room was lovely, clean and refreshing and I really appreciated the hospitality shown to us. I experienced no issues during my stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2020

This is one of my favourite boutique hotels across the globe -- I had the best experience with the staff, watched the NYE fireworks from the rooftop, did yoga by the pool, and felt cared for and supported by everyone. Small touches matter -- e.g., I asked about where to eat, and Michelle took me by the hand down the street and ordered a typical meal for me; I was going for a run and Shan found me a reusable water bottle to take with me. All of the staff were great, but Michelle stands out as one of the most helpful and kind staff members I've encountered anywhere. Thanks to everyone!

1  Thank Cate C
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Great little hotel close to metro and attractions.
Staff are super helpful. I ordered a late night pizza and front desk tried to bring it to our room, searched for us then finally found us at the pool. Rooms are compact but super efficient. The magic glass on the shower wall is cool. The roof top pool is exactly what you need to relax in after a big day on the town.
The view is spectacular from up there.
Very well run establishment.
Continue the good work.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Michelle T, Hotel Services Manager at Naumi Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Naumi Says… You’re my definition of Perfect!

Dear Mr. Sirois,

Happy New Year to you and everyone at home!
Thank you for taking the time to write this heartwarming review on our team and hotel! It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Your recognition and compliments motivate us to upkeep the hotel well and continuously do better each day. Very pleased to know that Jinny and Amalina sent the Domino’s pizzas for you and your family to enjoy at Cloud 9 as soon as it was delivered. We missed you all at our rooftop party on New Year’s Eve!
We look forward to welcoming you back again for a longer stay next time.

Warmest Regards,