“Everything you want From a hotel”
Review of Naumi Hotel

Naumi Hotel
Ranked #16 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Brasilia,Brazil
“Everything you want From a hotel”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Naumi hotel is An. Excellent choice in Singapore. Its location is excellent, near every attraction you will want to visit in Singapore. City hall metro station is just two blocks from the hotel, but I think you should consider taking a taxi wherever you go, since they are inexpensive (6-8 SD) for almost any destination. But you should be aware that on certain places at specific times, just like on orchad street , taxi line can be enormous. So the cleanest metro possible is a good option. Since the hotel is new, a good reference is Seah street near raffles hotel. Take a hotel card with you. Hotel staff is amazing. Extremely professional and polite. Be aware that there is a credit card authorization charge when you arrive. Do not worry about this. Just remember when checking out to ask the staff about it, though you won't have any problem. The hotel region is safe and you cam easily walk around. Do not miss the five blocks distance Funan mall for computers, cameras and electronics . On the last floor there is an amazing electronics mega store with good prices. Coming back to Naumi, it is a beautiful boutique hotel. Hotel staff will take good care of you and are prompt to help you with anything you want. It is completely different from the huge Singaporean hotels with dozens of people trying to check in. Breakfast is good, with good and health options. Breakfast staff are also very polite. The rooms are modern, stylish, and you will get everything you want. I have stayed on the simplest room kind and I don't think I would need more than what I had. Roof swimming pool is very charming and a nice place for watching the beautiful Singapore skyline. I would definitely stay there again if I return to Singapore

Room Tip: Even the simplest room is good
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rmsl
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Dear rmsl,
Naumi says....... thank you for your wonderful feedback.
My team & I want to thank you for your great feedback. I am indeed glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments about our professional & polite staff to our charming pool are appreciated and have been shared with my team members. I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast spread of healthy choices and others. My team & I look forward to your next visit and to be able to show you our Naumi-centric service & hospitality once again.
hotel manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Very nicely appointed rooms. I liked the sitting area separated from the bedroom. The spacious bathroom. The staff were most attentive and very friendly: one felt an individual and was treated as such right up the the point of getting into my car for the airport. The breakfast was very good - a wide variety of choices, even vegemite! I took a glass of wine each evening and the service was attentive and as a single I was made to feel very welcome . It was easy to organise an additional half day stay; helpful as my departure from Changi was very late. I have already recommended the hotel to friends.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank candjss
Dear candjss,
Naumi says........ Thank you for recommending us!
Thank you for recommending us to your friends. My team & I are indeed proud to have made your stay with us a memorable one. Your comments about our attentive/friendly staff to our wide choices at breakfast have been shared with our team. Naumi prides herself in serving healthy selections at breakfast. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in future.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Stayed for 2 nights at the start of August, straight off a 13-hour flight from London - so we needed Naumi to be comfortable! It was. Generally, the hotel is clean, friendly, in a good position (right by The Raffles Hotel), and well decorated inside (think Mad Men bachelor pad - in our room, at least).

There were a few things that were particularly good:
- we were upgraded to a suite, which was enormous, with a fantastic marble bathroom, free minibar, living room with giant TV, and super comfortable bed (with another TV).
- the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, recommending activities and restaurants, finding transport, making bookings - basically, the reception acts as a concierge if you ask for help.
- the infinity pool deck has great views (although unfortunately we couldn't use the pool itself as after the first day the rain set in).
- free, fast wifi

There is no restaurant (although they do provide breakfast), but I didn't feel the lack of it since we wanted to eat out anyway. This could get tiring I suppose if one was staying for a while, however. They may have room service - I'm not sure.

I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2011
Dear abigail04,
Naumi says.... do come back again soon!
Thank you for your feedback and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comments about our clean rooms to our helpful & knowledgeable staff have been passed on to our teams and they are glad to have been able to play a part in your satisfactory stay. We look forward to your next stay with us........ and oh, yes, we do have 24hour in-room dining service (room service).
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Excellent location for luxe and local- steps from the luxury of Raffles and local hawker food.
Attentive and knowledgeable staff - organised several private drivers for us without hesitation, even when plans changed.
Breakfast is good, adequate selection, get in early for full selection.
Rooms comfortable, full selection of teas and free soft drink mini bar.
Only downside was pool unclean - ? due to even the night before, so not appealing to swim in.
Would go back there for a city getaway, but not so good for relaxing beside the pool.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear SineadR79,
Naumi says..... it takes lesser muscles to smile!
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your one night stay with us. We appreciate that you liked our interiors and also our rooftop pool with her views of the city skyline. At breakfast, we do strive to serve different varieties of food & also healthy choices. I am glad that you liked our variety. My team & I hope to see you back soon and hopefully for more than just one night.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Stayed her for 3 nights with my partner and both felt that something was missing with this hotel. The hotel was in a good location with an easy walk to transport but cabs found it almost impossible to find. Staff were nice but they felt insincere. Rooms are very modern, clean and a good size however for a 5 star hotel didn't expect cracks in the walls and damaged fixtures in the bathroom. I understand that the hotel is trying to be green but didn't like the whole lack of towels. Breakfast was not huge on variety but ok we were offered tea or coffee when first sitting down but if you wanted more, you would have to flag someone down. Ordering eggs or waffles was unclear, and they were never offered when first sitting. Even though we never used the pool it was stunning and the views were amazing a big plus for this hotel. It was a nice hotel but felt cold and not all that welcoming I think this hotel is better suited for business people not young couples and defiantly not for families.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank jrosslin
Dear Raynboz,
Naumi says....... location is important!
Thank you for your feedback and I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments about our great location to our friendly & helpful staff are appreciated and have been passed on to our staff. Your feedback about our entrance is noted. Thank you also for recommending us here in Tripadvisor.
SineadR79
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stopped here for one night en route back to Australia and were really happy with the service- smiles & nothing could be any trouble. The hotel had a lovely interior and I just loved the roof top pool, very cute. There was no alcahol in the room but I am told that's pretty standard in Sing, I am new to this and got excited when the sign said 'free mini bar' my interpretation of this was 'great where's the wine!".

The breakfast was bizarre for a UK tourist expecting sausages, bacon etc - they had a large spread of continental choices and then various curries- interesting and very nice I loved the fact that it was different. Our bedroom was spacious and very clean and the bathroom was gorgeous. The bed was massive, I think I lost my partner in the night :0)

If we are stopping over again I would definatley book again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Great position - right opposite the Raffles Hotel. Very modern. Huge room (suite) with a large TV as the divider between the bedroom and lounge. Fabulous bathroom with free standing bath. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Okay, the minor issue. The entrance to the Hotel. A couple of steps, and a narrow ramp. The ramp was useless. No automatic doors, so it was quite difficult getting your bags up the stairs and inside the doors. Crazy that this has not been fixed by the Hotel. Otherwise a good choice - especially with the infinity pool on the top floor. Fabulous view of the city from up there. We can recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: No views from rooms, so all about the same I think
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple