Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$609
$375
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
$141
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$180
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$247
$114
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$351
$228
Agoda.com
2,518 results
All reviewshabitat roomrooftop poolapple tvmagic glassseah streetyoga matnespresso machinegreat boutiquesmall hotelfamous raffles hotelsingapore skylinecomplimentary mini barcity hallshower and toiletluxury hotelindian foodmrt stations
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Concept, branding and service on world class level!

Great breakfast, nice decor in the Lobby, light and modern with an exclusive touch.

The Staff team is amazing, friendly, professional and efficient.

There will not be any need to look around for other hotels for my next visit to Singapore.

Thank you all for a great stay!

And a special thank you to Daphne for a nice chat during the breakfast, really much appreciated.

Stefan Brunqvist

• Stayed: April 2011
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2011

Dear Stefanbrunqvist
Naumi says.... with only 40 rooms, size does NOT matter, it's how we deliver........
Thank you very much for your accolades. I am happy that you found our staff delivering in both aspects....... being professional yet friendly and efficient. You comments about Daphne were shared with all staff including her...... trust me, you really made her day!!!!!!!! We look forward to your next visit...... which we hope will be soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

Just returned from a one week stay in Naumi, Singapore. I booked the hotel based on reviews here at Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. The staff is probably Naumi's best asset. Everyone - from housekeeping to front desk - is professional and genuinely friendly. In terms of staff, this is probably the best hotel I have stayed in ever.
Rooms are very clean, bright and modern. I'm quite demanding when it comes to bed quality, but the beds were top notch.
Breakfast was OK but not memorable: nice selection of fruits and fresh juices. I especially liked the home made mango yoghurt.
Another nice plus is that Naumi offers a lot of extras: Nespresso machine in the room, huge LCD TV, free drinks in the minibar, two free drinks in the hotel bar, free WiFi, free bottled water, free cookies upon arrival, free swimming pool and gym, free iPhone charger, etc.

Negative points are few and far between: the airco can be a bit loud, but it wasn't an issue for me. I found an ant or two in the room, but it's just unavoidable in the tropics. Breakfast could be a bit more extensive. Again these are very minor issues that would not keep me from staying there again.

If you are looking for a huge hotel with a marble-clad lobby, please look elsewhere. If you are looking for a modern luxury hotel with outstanding service that will make you feel at home from day one, Naumi is the place to stay in Singapore.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Dioscorea

Dear Dioscorea,
Naumi says, we are your home away from home.....
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am happy that our staff made you feel at home and were professional yet genuinely friendly. You will be glad to know that we have added more items to our breakfast spread and are still looking at ways to enhance it. I am indeed glad that you enjoyed our litte extras as well. Your positive feedback about our staff & product has also been passed on to our staff. They were obviously thrilled & motivated & glad that they contributed to your satisfactory stay with us.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

I knew Naumi would be good from the other reviews, but being in the room, experiencing the service, sleeping in the bed, swimming in the pool, enjoying the free complimentary wine, being able to surf the web on my phone, made my trip in Singapore 5 stars. This is the nicest hotel my husband and I have ever stayed in a city. We travel a lot, 10 countries in the last 2 years and stay in a lot of hotels during our travels. Naumi is top notch. All details are not overlooked. And the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear bellakaye,
Naumi says, we believe the devil is in the details........
Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and liked our facilities and services. Your proclaimation that we are the "best city hotel experience" is very appreciated and will spur my team & I to do even better.

Reviewed April 18, 2011

great room, great service, restaurant serves great food too. only downside was that the bed is bit too soft for my taste - think it's the additional pillow top which can be removed if desired.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ezgoing77
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2011

Dear ezgoing77,
Naumi says........ thank you!!!!!!!
I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments about our decor and our service as well. We hope that you will visit us again soon. My team and I wish you and your family Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2011

Tucked away on Seah street behind the Raffles, the Naumi is a beautiful hotel. It is quiet with only 4-5 rooms on the floor (7th), with impeccably clean, well-appointed rooms. I stayed in a 2 bedroom suite, then a 1 bedroom suite as another fried departed and both were fantastic rooms and big for Singapore. The rooftop pool is clean and refreshing.

The staff are the best selling point of the hotel, friendly, attentive and they take the initiative in offering additional services (for example we had checked out but flew out late in the evening, the staff gave us access to the pool and toiletries to use in the pool showers so we would feel clean and refreshed for the flight). Additionally I made an error in my booking and the staff worked with Agoda on my behalf and I received a full refund for the mistake (no "administration" or "cancellation" charges.

The downsides, breakfast is not quite right... I found the hot food not hot enough and the made to order eggs 9poached) tasted heavily of vinegar. The only other downside did not impact me, but if you were a solo traveller seeking a little company, as this is a small hotel there is not much "scene" to join. That said, if you did not wish to be disturbed (business trip/honeymoon) it would be perfect.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank shell_81_au
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2011

Dear shell_81_au
Naumi says..... a building is but an empty shell without her staff!
Yes, our staff are important and is the heart of Naumi. Thank you for your compliments which have been relayed to our staff. Your feedback on breakfast is well noted and has been acted upon by our Chef. We are happy that you appreciate the "tranquility" of Naumi if you are on business or do not want to be disturbed. My staff & I hope to welcome you back again soon!