I stayed here for four nights. The rooms are tiny, so it is a hotel to sleep at only. But the location is great, with all of Chinatown attractions at your doorstep (including superb food), and an MRT station within easy reach. You can take an MRT from Changi Airport to the Chinatown MRT station, then you only have to walk a few hundred metres to the hotel.
I found the room clean. No views (the window looked out on a blank wall) but perfectly fine as a place to sleep. Good shower over bath in the bathroom. Given average room prices in Singapore (and typically small rooms) Inn at Temple is good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perankan styles boutique hotel with intricately carved wooden furniture, antique artifacts, & well painted murals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Temple Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Temple Street Hotel Singapore
- Hotel At Temple Street
- At Temple Street Singapore
- Bed Breakfast Singapore
- The Inn At Temple Street Singapore