We stayed here for 11 days over Chinese New Year and had an absolutely great time. The hotel opens onto Temple Street which was closed to vehicles, and full of food stalls and hawkers selling everything under the sun.
It was great. The room was clean and tidy. The small fridge and electric kettle were a nice touch.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
A thoroughly enjoyable staff.
Our room was on the second floor at the rear. We used foam ear plugs at night, and weren't bothered by the street noises.
Would we stay here again. You bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perankan styles boutique hotel with intricately carved wooden furniture, antique artifacts, & well painted murals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Temple Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Temple Street Hotel Singapore
- Hotel At Temple Street
- At Temple Street Singapore
- Bed Breakfast Singapore
- The Inn At Temple Street Singapore