Our family of four recently stayed here. It was a comfortable hotel which is situated in the ideal location. You step out your door & your are in the heart of Singapore's shopping hub - Orchard Road. Thee is an endless street of shopping centres. You are spirit for choice. Also of your door step is a variety of eateries. Something for everyone's taste .
We found our room to be clean & tidy. Housekeeping was good. The only small negative we had was that our two boys had to share a bed which caused a few arguments between our boys(nothing major just simple sibling stuff)There was two king size beds in our room. That was the only configuration that was offered to family. The pool & gym was used extensively by our family & again well kept & tidy.
The staff are very friendly, nothing was ever too much for them to do for us. Our package included breakfast on level 2. Such a great variety of food on offer that sometimes it's difficult to decide what to have !!!!! The food was fresh & well presented.
The decor of the hotel was well presented. A big reception area so no matter how busy it was you didn't feel like you were stepping on others toes. There is also a lovely seating area with bar which you can sit , have a drink & listen to the Iive music.
Upon our return home from Thailand we had a stop over in Singapore again. We stayed once again at the hotel & was pleasantly surprised when we had our room upgraded at no extra cost.
We plan to return to Singapore next year & will certainly be staying her again. Exceptional close to everything that your holiday becomes very effortlessly which holidays should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore's well-known shopping boulevard, Orchard Road, Holiday Inn(R) Singapore Orchard City Centre is just minutes away from the Central Business District, the Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations as well as the Central Business District and medical centres including the Paragon Medical Singapore and Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. Explore the city at ease with popular cultural districts such as Bugis, Chinatown and Little India, and attractions like the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay all located within close proximity, making us an ideal spot for staycation. Changi Airport is a short 25-minute drive away. The hotel boasts 324 well-appointed guestrooms, 11 state-of-the-art function rooms, a collection of two restaurants and a bar - Tandoor, featuring authentic North Indian cuisine, Window on the Park showcasing Asian and local delights, and Lobby Lounge & Bar which offers the perfect venue to unwind after a business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn