Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$163
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$901
$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$159
Great 4.5/5
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$120
$128
$98
$593
Great 4.5/5
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$164
$151
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$114
$410
$389
RitzCarlton.com
3,597 results
All reviewscuppage plazacuppage terracethe executive loungetwo double bedslobby barpillow menurooftop poolexcellent locationnon smoking roombuffet breakfastcentral locationearly checkclub roomlong flightmrt stationorchardshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I needed to make a last minute booking in Singapore and staying here was a wonderful surprise. I arrived around 6am and the reception was very accommodating. They let me check-in early, have a good breakfast, and gave me enough time to rest and freshen up before a 9am meeting. Location is great, easy walk from central Orchard. Rooms are clean, though the hotel layout is quite inefficient (as I was assigned to one of the farthest rooms).

Overall I had an excellent stay, I paid around SG$240 inclusive of wifi, breakfast, and taxes - I'd say this is great value for any hotel in SG. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sayama
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have just come back from a short visit to Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre. We arrived late at night but staff were excellent taking us to our room swiftly and we were upgraded to a suite which was spacious and very tastefully decorated and I must say an extremely comfortable bed. The pool area of the hotel was lovely with nice shaded and sunny spots and the gym also on this floor looked well equiped. We didnt eat breakfast at the hotel but just being a 5 min walk around to the main shopping Orchard Road strip there were plenty of choices we just stopped at a TCC. Upon checking out we were asked for our feedback on the hotel which I thought was a great idea and we were happy to let them know were impressed by the staff and their professionalism. For those looking for close proximity to Orchard shopping and eateries I would definitely recommend this hotel and wouldnt hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: If you get a chance the suites were just lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

There can't be any better hotel in Singapore on Orchard road for families.It has two queen size beds in one room. My kids being 3 & 8; I didn't want to make them sleep in a separate room so this seemed like the best option. And we were very glad that we stayed there. Friendly staff, good service, good choice of restaurants, a halal Indian restaurant which serves the best thalis and kulfis we have ever had and to top it all, it is located right in the middle of the Orchard road.
It makes one's stay in Singapore happier and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank humera J
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I found this to be the finest four star hotel I've stayed in Singapore or for that matter all of Southeast and East Asia. And I say this as someone who has worked in the region for most of the past 15 years. First off, the service was uniformly and consummately professional from the maids and bell hops right on up to the management. Indeed, I have never been able to say this about any other hotel in which I've stayed, including many 5 star hotels. My wife and I were pleased as punch that we had free access to Internet and printing (including color) services in the Business Center and the sauna, not to mention ready access to Orchard Road, less than a 5 minute walk away. The rooms were well appointed and thoughtfully designed. Our premium double room provided us with two full sized beds to comfortably accommodate three adults--very unusual for this city. Moreover, we were given an excellent price (though not from the counter) at 178 USD a night for three nights. Unfortunately, as is common practice here, prices fluctuate daily and often dramatically, as we discovered to our dismay. On what would have been our fourth day a convention was arriving; our room was going for over 400 USD. Needless to say, we had to leave, and reluctantly so. This is by far the best Holiday Inn that I have ever stayed in over the decades and when one considers the deals to be had online most of the year (though not during this peak travel season), it is quite a bargain too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DrRickS
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre has an excellent location. Rooms with Double beds are good a for a Couple and 2 small children. Most of the Staff is helpful but one of the guys was not helpful. Nice swimming pool. Breakfast has a reasonable spread catering to most cuisines.

Room Tip: request for a park facing room on higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family