Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,355 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Booked and stayed here in a King Premier room and was placed on the top floor. Not a good idea to stay on this floor as it has a large noise from the swimming pool filtering system. After talking to reception they promptly moved me to another floor and the room was great. They also gave me a nice fruit basket and since it was close to my birthday provide me with a delicious chocolate cake. Well done to the staff there and hope my future stays will be treated simliar.
The location was great as well.

Room tip: Stay away from the top floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for two nights with husband at a premier room on 8th flr. Toilet and room size is of comfortable size. Very clean bed linen n towels. Only downsize is the wifi that's not free n intermittent at times.
The restaurants and local eateries are right next to the building. Very convenient. There's a 7-11 nearby and malls n shops are just in the corner

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was my fourth business trip to southeast Asia (second to Singapore) in the last three years and this hotel has been, by far, the best one I've stayed in. I arrived after midnight after two long flights from the US. The room service was prompt and the food I ordered arrived in a reasonable time and was seasoned well to western tastes. The bedding was superb and, despite the time zone differences (my home in the US was exactly 12 hours different at the time of the visit), I fell asleep immediately when I went to bed. The room was well appointed with enough universal outlets to recharge all my electronics without needing adapters. The local paper was delivered each morning and that was appreciated so I could engage in discussion with my local colleagues about current events. The breakfast buffet was very good and I found myself wanting to go back for seconds and thirds, but had to remind myself of my diet to stop myself. Great plus was 24-hour business center and complimentary use for flight check-in and printing boarding passes. I also received a complimentary drink each night at the hotel bar because I am a Priority Club member.

Minor issues include: little air conditioning in hallways (which was a problem only because I literally had the furthest room from the elevators) and the marble floors in the shower (which became a little slippery during use).

All staff members were pleasant and knowledgeable and they made this short business trip comfortable and relaxing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Edward S
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Positives: perfect location for shopping (couldnt be better!), professional service from all staff, very comfortable beds
Negative: price is quite high for a Holiday Inn but it is a special Holiday Inn

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed in many Holiday Inns in many countries, this one has to be one of, if not the best experienced. The key thing was the staff. Customer service was exceptional, from checkin/out, breakfast and bar in evening. I used points for 3 nights and then had the Executive Package for anither 3. Definitely opt for the Exec package IF you want to benefit from the breakfast, afternoon snacks and evening drinks all complimentary. For a family of 3 this was good value. WiFi was also included in Exec package, along with 2 pieces of launndry each day. However, as a Gold member I do believe WiFi should be included anyway.
Great location for shops, restaurant, and even for MRT (train) line that we used several times, including travelling to the F1 race, which was 1 stop to Gate 3.

Trip type: Traveled with family