Grand Hyatt Singapore
$258
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
$271
$171
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$297
$216
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$529
$312
MarinaBaySands
3,441 results
All reviewsstraits kitchenorchard roadmartini barpete's placegrand club loungegrand deluxe roomshopping districtf bbusiness hotelbusiness tripcentral locationbuffet breakfastearly checkmrt stationbrixscottsmezza
Reviewed August 17, 2007

I can highly recommend this hotel, the service was second to none. I was travelling with a young child and the staff were extremely helpful. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise15
Reviewed August 7, 2007

After the renovation a few years ago, the property no longer has any human feel to it. High prices in comparison to very near high class hotels. The staff take care only of FAMOUS PEOPLE. So watch out in the restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2005
6  Thank DohaRgb
Reviewed July 28, 2007

My family and I stayed at The Grand Hyatt between July 27th.-July 29th.

We had the Grand Deluxe King room, with a separate living room. Excellent. Room as described, large comfortable king sized bed, 2 TVs and a lovely big bathroom with rain-shower.

Especially liked the YOGA on-demand channel on TV . Room came with a yoga mat and I could do yoga anytime in the privacy and comfort of my room. Brilliant idea!

I would strongly advise guests to make reservations if they wish to dine at any of the restaurants within the hotel, esp. The Straits Kitchen. We were turned away for lunch as they were fully booked. Not very pleasant if you have 2 little boys (plus my husband!} who were VERY hungry. However, the restaurant staff assured us that we could order room service and it would be no problem. So we did that. It is a wonderful restaurant. Exactly as described by other reviewers. Delicious food. Managed to have lunch there the next day and the buffet spread was AMAZING.

Hotel staff were courteous, polite and very friendly.
Definately the best hotel I've stayed at.

Location-wise, it's great bcos it's right near Orchard Road.

Will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank cumi
Reviewed July 10, 2007

The Grand Hyatt would seem to have a lot going for it. It has a great location (minutes away from the wonderful shopping district on Orchard road), excellent facilities, great rooms...

So whats missing? The personal touch. While the staff is professional enough, the whole experience seemd to lack the warmth one has come to expect from good hotel chains. Sure, your work gets done, in much the same way as a robot would do it!

But let me not take away the pluses. The location is fantastic. The premises are clean and well decorated. The breakfast at Straitskitchen is quite a spread. Sure its repititive, but the spread can make up for that. The metro station is a stone's throw away, and taxis are easy to come by.

All in all, an above average hotel. But still needs some warmth to make it to the top rung.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
5  Thank sxa93
Reviewed June 19, 2007

I recently stayed at the Grand Hyatt during the Indonesian school break and my family had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. It was truly grand and the rooms that we had was a junior suite in the front building.

The room was spacious and the connecting room was sufficient for the kids. What I like about the hotel is that they do not discriminate the fact that I had kids with me, like some hotels do.

My only complaint , well it started as a complaint, was the Straitskitchen was full during one of the nights. I had heard so much about it and wanted to try. The manager on duty on hearing that I was checking-out the next day went through great lengths to rearrange the seatings so that my family can try the restaurant!

Straitskitchen did not dissappoint, great design and concept.
I love the noodle and Indian section. Truly recommendable.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family