Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,709 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place junior suite the club lounge living room f b business trip late check buffet breakfast mrt station shopping brix scotts staycation gh
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Experience exceeded all expectations. Seem less check in where staff went above and beyond to assist; best spa treatment of my life- so much information and pampering, delicious food and cocktails. Every aspect of stay was incredible.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 341aand
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Hotel staff served with a smile and very friendly. Good size of room and bed was very comfortable. One of the restaurants, Straits Kitchen, offers a very wide spread for both breakfast and dinner. Restaurant staff are friendly and attentive too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank yangummi
Reviewed September 2, 2019

We had a great staycation at Grand Hyatt on 31 Aug 2019. It was my birthday and the counter staff, Mark was very friendly and helpful. Wished me Happy Birthday and even prepared a birthday cake with a complimentary birthday gift for me. Thank you Mark.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mrfaizalahmad79
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I was very impressed by the hotel:
- location was perfect. On Scott’s Road and within walking distance to eateries and shops
- breakfast option was varied and extensive
- staff were super friendly
- the pool is idyllic and ideal to escape the heat of the city
- the hotel has a few restaurants on site and two bars. Whilst I didn’t try all the restaurants, I was happy with the ones that I did try
- rooms were clean and decor was nice.
I would recommend this hotel and would definitely go back. My only advice is: if you want a taxi at a particular time, it’s best to pay the additional fee to make sure you get it when you want it ( the line waiting for a taxi outside the hotel can get long. Also- if you don’t have cash on you, let the hotel staff know before you get into a taxi that pulls up- some taxis don’t accept cards- the hotel staff will make sure that you get one that does, if needed

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank AwA123
Reviewed September 2, 2019

If you are looking for a warm, personal and welcoming place to stay, Grand Hyatt is for you. I have loved every experience i had with Grand Hyatt. The whole stay was amazing. I generally would not book to stay with the same hotel again because I'd like to experience as many places as possible. but if i return to singapore, i will at least book a one night stay with them no matter what. i will definitely recommend Grand Hyatt Singapore to all my family and friends.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends