Lock in the lowest price from these sites
5,709 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place junior suite the club lounge living room f b business trip late check buffet breakfast mrt station shopping brix scotts staycation gh
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Grand Hyatt in Orchard is in the middle of the city where the posh shopping centres and Mount Elizabeth Hospitals are located. If you are in Singapore for leisure or medical necessity, it is the right place to stay in.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank GlobeTrotting150679
GrandHyattSG, Manager at Grand Hyatt Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Dear GlobeTrotting150679,

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful recommendations about our location and hotel surroundings.

We hope to welcome you back again to our beautiful garden city!

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Forget the cost, the extras available make this a worthwhile experience on their own. The staff are courteous and helpful and always willing to find answers to problems. The variety of bars and restaurants cater for all options, as does the fitness centre. My room was spacious and spotlessly cleaned every day. The hotel's location is perfect for shopping or travelling to various activities on the MRT. I was more than satisfied with my choice to stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank John G

Dear John G,

Thank you for sharing such wonderful compliments! It brings us so much joy to hear that you appreciated all aspects of your stay, from our restaurants and facilities, our courteous staff to the accommodation. We thrive on providing the best experience for our guests and we are pleased to be able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time stayed in Grand Hyatt Singapore. We came to Singapore at least once a year. Our last trip was on May 2019 and we stayed at other Hotel. The location was very good and it has all the facilities that we needed. In fact, when we checked in, our room was upgraded for free, and the staff was very nice and helpful, Her name was Princess. The only thing that I was concerned is that the deposit was charged directly to my credit card. I have the staff, and she said that it will return to my credit card in 5 days after the checkout. I told her that usually in other hotels, only Card verification and it will be charged if there is any bill charged to us. Hopefully, that’s only the difference regulation they have compare to other Hotels. But after all, that is one of the recommended hotel in Singapore for the leisure or business trip. 👍

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank LimanhadiBenny
GrandHyattSG, Manager at Grand Hyatt Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2019

Dear LimanhadiBenny,

Thank you for sharing with us.

We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with us! We couldn't be happy to hear that you not only appreciated our facilities, accommodation but our friendly staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 18, 2019

I stayed at Grand Hyatt Singapore with my family. It is located in the midst of everything like shopping malls, restaurants & easy to reach. Rooms are spacious enough, clean & sleep quality was excellent. Staff is very friendly & make you feel good. Food quality was excellent in the multicuisine restaurant & also at club lounge. I will recommend this hotel for all business as well as leisure travellers

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank A.P N
GrandHyattSG, Manager at Grand Hyatt Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear A.P N,

Thank you for sharing with us.

We are honored to receive such kind compliments! We are thrilled to hear that you and your family had a memorable stay experience with us. We always strive to deliver high standards of service to our guests and we are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations.

We hope to welcome both you and your family back again for another memorable experience!

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Checked in late at 7pm to one of my rooms. After checking in I discovered a pack of open condoms in my room.

Between the bad experience from check in, the questionable cleanliness of the room, the broken light switches and overall poorly maintained rooms, I requested for a reimbursement of sorts.

Manager that got on the phone insisted on giving me points(as a world of Hyatt member) which I didn't want because I WILL NOT BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER. He couldn't seem to get that through his thick skull however. His name is Kent, do look for him if you have a chance, extremely rude 'manager'. More like overglorfied butler.

Besides the bad service, for close to $500/night, the king economy room was abysmal and had the barebones necessities of a 3 star hotel. For much cheaper you could get a 5 star hotel for much better (Hotel Fort Canning).

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Zubair I

Dear Megaz97,

Thank you for taking your precious time to feedback to us.

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience during your visit with us. We understand that this is not acceptable, and it is our top priority to ensure that our guest has a seamless experience. We have informed our relevant departments and ensure this will not happen again. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again and give you a better stay experience with us in the future.