Grand Hyatt Singapore
$258
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$297
$216
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$134
$92
Official Website
3,441 results
All reviewsstraits kitchenorchard roadmartini barpete's placegrand club loungegrand deluxe roomshopping districtf bbusiness hotelbusiness tripcentral locationbuffet breakfastearly checkmrt stationbrixscottsmezza
Reviewed March 25, 2011

My husband and I stayed in a Club Deluxe King suite with a view of the garden below. We thought the layout and interior architecture of the hotel was beautifully done and our suite impeccably well appointed. We could not have been more comfortable.

The staff from the moment we arrived completely raised the bar for service. We travel and stay in this level of accommodation fairly frequently and this simply blew us away.

Well spoken and polite people answered the phones for room service, kept track of who we were, what we had previously ordered and asked how we'd enjoyed our last ________ without seeming to be reading from a promt. The serving staff glided in and out with trays of some of the best food we've had in Singapore since. I still can't get a coffee that's anywhere near Hyatt perfection anywhere else in town.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank typebug
Reviewed March 13, 2011

this is the first time we stay in Grand Hyatt Singapore (usually we stay in Meritus Mandarin),the staff service in this hotel is very excellent.When we stayed,my wife have sickness and she vommit all night....the staff help us to contact doctor,taxi and hospital..after my wife come back from hospital,the duty manager called us and asked if everything is ok..and give us fruits too...
thank you very much for all kindness,helpfull and friendly staff of Grand Hyatt Singapore..especially to Mr.Anumodit Chaturvedi and friends which duty in that night..thank you very much

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2011

I have stayed at this Hyatt now five times in five years. It is my number one choice. I have always been made to feel welcome from the moment I arrive to the final farewells.

It was my first time in a business orientated club environment. It was efficient, but nevertheless friendly. The welcomer remembered my name and my partner's when I used the club lounge facilities.Small details like that make a difference to me.

Along with the Hyatt in Berlin, the rooms I have stayed in have been smart, modern and comfortable - which is very much to my taste - and always kept clean. The hotel's own shower gel was wonderful too!

Any niggles? OK one morning I found there there was no coffee replacing what we drank the day before, but we all make mistakes, and that is a very small complaint in the scheme of things.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Nilesh Shah - Mar 2011

We have many client in Singapore and after staying and trying out various hotel we finally we found one of the best hotel service in Singapore as Hyatt. The kind of deal we get at Hyatt is THE BEST in Singapore.

We stay for long duration as 2-3 weeks at time. The room are so big enough that we don’t feel at home.

The location of hotel is right in centre / heart of city that everything from hotel is just at walkable distance.

The best thing in hotels are:
1. Italian restaurant of hotel is one of the best in Singapore
2. Internet speed is to fast
3. Night club
4. Excellent option in breakfast

Worth to stay in Hyatt

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2011

You get what you pay for at this hotel, Great service, excellent restaurants and bars. Happy hour in the Martini bar is heaven on earth.
Some problems with electronics in the room,I.e. hotel tv system crashed one night but they called everybody in the hotel and apologized and gave eveyone a box of chocolates - very nice!

• Stayed: March 2011