All reviews room size is family vacation rooftop pool bus stop mrt station hoo iron ms sg
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

1) Empty Fridge ?
2) Table lamp is dusty !
3) TV Is soooo dusty !?!
4) Back is TV is horrible !
5) Check in First found is ‘ Rubber Bend ‘ from who ?
The room is Super dusty and totally disappointed especially is my overseas friend stay in this hotel Cos is in orchard . This hotel cleanness is worst than Cheap hotel like in Geylang maybe . Maybe their hotel will look even better and cleaner too . This hotel Housekeeping must really improve . And last is at 9pm my friend call and ask for Wine Glass . Front desk told her “ Sorry Kitchen is Closed “ I was like ?!? It wassssss so embarrassing. Pls think twice if u want to stay in this hotel . I had never see such a hotel in my life before especially in my own country “Singapore “ . Disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
bobbychng, Manager at Hotel Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sir / Madam;

Thank you for your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your feedback and had taken note of your comments.
Our apologise for the inconvenience.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

The Grand Central is good hotel in this area. The rooms are tight, the roof top swimming pool is okay. the breakfast needs lots of improvements, the staff is good and humble. Some how you will feel that the warmth is missing. But overall good hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
bobbychng, Manager at Hotel Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sourabh;
Thank you for your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your feedback and had taken note of your comments.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

The breackfast is totally bad. Not omelette. No baguette. No spoons for the coffee.
De room smell horrible. Has a carpet super derty. The slippers are a jocke. Super small. And the people from the reception has a grumpy face all of them. Only positive is the locqtion. But for what you pay for the hotel im sure. You can fine a decent hotel with better breackfast and good service. DON COME HERE!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Natty;
Thank you for your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your feedback and had taken note of your comments on the various area.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This hotel is comfortable but not my first choice. The Concourse hotel is much better and right next door. We had problems at the Grand with breakfast. They have 2 rooms and they don't know which one they want you to go to. The breakfast is not a regular meal and they didn't know what poached eggs were.
t

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank lmarsh2014

Dear Imarsh;
Thank you for your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your feedback and had taken note of your comments on the breakfast, we will work on it to improve further.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I recently stayed at Hotel Grand Central while on a work trip. The best aspect of the hotel is its location - it is a short walk from both the Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut MRT stations, which makes getting around the city a breeze.

The room itself was in rough condition. The shower was moldy and mildewy to the point I hesitated to use it. The plastic shelf in the shower broke off while I was using it and hurt my foot. There was a glass shelf which was broken and leaning down at such that anything placed on it slid off. One of the pictures hung above the bed had a UPC sticker someone stuck to it with a date that was several years old, making me question how thoroughly the rooms were cleaned between guests.

The window of my room faced directly at another room about a meter away, so you need to keep the blinds drawn for privacy, and the amount of light which gets in is limited even on high floors.

Check-in was efficient but you'll get no smiles from the staff in the process.

It was fine for a short business stay but I'm sure there are better options nearby.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Jonathan V

Dear Jonathan;
Thank you for your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your feedback and had taken note of your comments on the various area, we will look into it and work to improve it further.