we stayed in this hotel for 5 days during our "2nd honeymoon" of this yr, Singapore has not been in our top travel destination but we still decided to go for it. To start with, all hotels in Singapore are very expensive during weekdays but cheaper in the weekends. We checked in on Thurs afternoon, check in was very smooth. We have booked an courtyard room facing the atrium of the hotel, which was not much of a problem as we were seldom in the room anyway. Location of this hotel is very good as it's just around the corner in Raffles Place where the CBD is, and this hotel is only 5 minutes of walking distance away. The room was not especially large but it's very clean and well equipped. Since Singapore is a very small country, with the convenient location of this hotel, everything was within walking distance! Breakfast was very good! A large variety of food to choose from, but i just don't understand how come all guests are to sign on the bill every morning, when the hotel should hv known the guests who checked in are breakfast inclusive or not? The Pool was also cool, it feels interesting to swim among the CBD and they serve fruits from time to time, very thoughtful! I have asked for help from the hotel to celebrate my husband's birthday and they were very kind to send us a handwrittem bday card with a complimentery bottle of wine and a very tasty chocolate cake, a very nice surprise! There is a corner in this hotel's lobby which the hotel management has post up all the old photos of this hotel, how it'd turned from a post office to a modern hotel as it is today, it very interesting too!! It's a very good hotel and i will definitely return in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore