Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
7,092 results
All reviews straits club town restaurant courtyard room jade restaurant post bar old post office chocolate buffet rooftop bar high tea heritage room boat quay marina bay beautiful hotel light show birthday cake business district luxury hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We all come of one group and Afternoon Tea is delicious. We all like the drinks and we can choose unlimited. This experience is pretty nice. To the staff Lalikumar, Miyako and Lailanie are very helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GiovanniViterale, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear YamamotoMika,

We thank you for the endorsement and for sharing your Afternoon Tea experience.

Please rest assured that your kind words were conveyed to Lalikumar, Miyako and Lailanie.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After our long day, we decided to dine at Town in Fullerton Hotel. I was amazed with hospitality of the staff from the front office Duty Manager Kate who walked me through how to use the forex machine and escorted me to the Town restaurant. I instantly felt welcome despite of me not being an in-house guest.
The selectin of food was excellent and the seafood is fresh.
The chefs are all fantastic, from chef Louis who made me ice kachang and chef Hamdan who made sure that we enjoyed the food. I should commend Chef Johnson too who is very lovely.

Thank you so much for an amazing dining experience! I will be back soon!

Dear blindforlove,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your amazing dining experience.

We are truly delighted to receive your commendation, and please rest assured that your heartwarming comments were conveyed to Kate, Chef Louis, Chef Hamdan and Chef Johnson.

My team and I look very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ambience is great. A beautiful place to dine in. Was there for a friends gathering. The set menu and the food was of high quality and delicious. Attentive and excellent service by Yvonne and Yee Ming. Will visit again :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Alvinkps,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience and for the preference.

We are very pleased to receive your positive comments, and rest assured that your kind words were conveyed to Yvonne and Yee Ming.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back for another enjoying dining experience at The Fullerton Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I having Tea Sessions at the Fullerton. The people here are very good and Charming. To Lalikumar, Camilla and Lailanie thank you. We always come to Singapore and it is recommend by a friend.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Hryou,

Thank you for reviewing your Afternoon Tea experience!

Please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to Lalikumar, Camilla and Lailanie.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

.The atmosphere is great and the live music and service is so cool. The food is also delicious and perfect. I think it's good to visit during the hot time and take a rest. It seems to be good even for Singapore prices!♥ thank you Camilla and Lali kumar for the good service!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear donghwa_kim,

Thank you for sharing your Afternoon Tea experience, and rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to Camilla and Lali kumar.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,