The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
$258
$173
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$529
$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$169
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$297
$216
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
4,133 results
All reviewsstraits clubcourtyard roomtown restaurantpost barold post officeboat quayjade restaurantheritage roommarina bayrooftop barbeautiful hotelhigh teasister hotelthe financial districtlight showstar hotelmerlion park
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is a great hotel in many ways - top location, magnificent heritage building, very good service, and large rooms, but it just fell short in a couple of areas to justify a top rating. Specifically:

- the rooms could do with some freshening up - this was my 3rd stay, the first being about 10 years ago, and the decor doesn't seem to have changed at all since my first visit. I understand the notion of timeless elegance etc, but it's all starting to feel just a little dated.

- our Heritage Room on the 5th floor was spacious and well appointed, and had a huge balcony area, but unfortunately the balcony had a 10 ft masonry wall around it, effectively blocking out any sort of a view. All we could see was the top of the HSBC building!

- breakfast spread was amazing - my wife loved it and thinks I'm being really picky mentioning this - but too many items were left to stand too long, so that stuff like bacon, baked beans, hash browns etc were lukewarm at best.

Despite all this I must reiterate that we did enjoy our stay, but next time in Singapore I think I would be inclined to try somwhere else.

Room Tip: Our Heritage Room was huge and had character, but view from the balcony was blocked by a 10 ft masonry wall! I guess this is just one of the issues with converting an old building into a modern hotel, but choose your room carefully.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank davgill
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot all over the world, Singapore was a surprise for me as the city of excellence: everything well done, cleaned, well organized, and Fullerton is the best mirror of this reality!
The building is historic as it was the old base of the Poste Office and the hotel organizes a tour for guests and also for tourists not in the hotel. Elegant, fully luxury equipped, in the centre, large, with any facilities, 24 hours gym, beautiful pool (not at so high level as one in Marina, but panoramic as well and not caothic as one in Marina), panoramic restaurant and many restaurants of different cuisine to choose, all of high level. There is also a sweet buffet where you can eat special desserts, pastries, cakes, mousse, esotic fruits, chocolates... at every time. The buffet restaurant is EXCELLENT with a choice for any taste (excellent fish, also oyster and row fish), japanese, chinese, indian, Italian, french, mexican, vegetarian...; the breakfast is until 11am.
Room are large and comfortable, it's a really pleasure stay!
Concierges are very nice and helpful, they also offer you a bottle of water as courtesy and remember everything happend to you.
My stay in Fullerton was amazing and surely when I'll come back to Singapore it's my unique choise and I do suggest it!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maruzz
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We booked the hotel primarily for its proximity to the Boat Quay, Marina Bay and the Gardens by the Bay which are all within walking distance. The quayside room with balcony we booked based on other tripadvisor reviews was excellant with stunning views of the Marina Sands hotel and evening lightshow. The hotel is of top quality and service from reception onwards was not notch nothing was too much trouble. We had a 6,15am departure and the reception even arranged a takeaway breakfast bag for us! We had one meal in the Lighthouse Restaraunt on the rooftop, pretty pricey even after the 30% deduction for being a hotel guest so definately a one-off treat.

Room Tip: Book a quayside room for a balcony and view of Marina Sands hotel complex
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is a well-known 5 star luxury hotel yet, the service was so apathetic that it seems all the staff had woke up from the wrong side of the bed. however, after reading some of the recent reviews about how great the service is, it makes me that the staff are giving us not-up-to-standard service because we were two young ladies who look like we walked into a place that is too expensive for us.

Room itself was impeccable, completed with bathtub and a rather old TV. Amenities were old and only basic maintenance was seen to.

More details at http://wanderlust-tales.blogspot.sg/2014/08/the-fullerton-hotel.html or http://wanderlust-tales.blogspot.sg/

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Celinetsy
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Stayed for 3 days in Aug. 2014. First rate service, quality hotel, sumptuous breakfast, beautiful interior. Compared to the anonymous international hotels, The Fullerton offers personal, comprehensive service. It's a quality hotel and my family and I only left with very fond memories.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family