The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
$299
$215
Panpacific.com
$253
$171
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$312
MarinaBaySands
$357
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$212
$169
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$214
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
4,129 results
All reviewsstraits clubcourtyard roomtown restaurantpost barold post officeboat quayjade restaurantheritage roommarina bayrooftop barbeautiful hotelhigh teasister hotelthe financial districtlight showstar hotelmerlion park
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Just had 4 nights in a Collyer Suite with the 3 of us, plenty of room, very well equipped with nespresso machine, fruit every day, free water twice a day.
Check in was superb thanks Huda, our room tariff included access to the Straits club for champagne breakfast daily, afternoon tea and drinks and canapés at night.
Room was very clean, bedding excellent and a choice of 9 pillow varieties.
Pool was used 3 times and very clean, stunning backdrop of the building and looking over the quay and Asian civilisation museum. Gym well equipped. Roof top bar at 8pm is just the place to view the light show from Marina Sands, great spectacle.
Staff were all very attentive and the girls in the Straits club were fantastic, the food was excellent and a good variety. Check out was as good as check in, fast and efficient, the bell hop was super at getting taxis and keeping every one happy.
We dealt direct with the hotel and got an excellent price at $550 Singapore for each night which included all the access areas, trundle bed for our daughter plus breakfasts. Having stayed in 3 star hotels in Singapore which include nothing for $380 plus $85 per night for a trundle bed I think the Fullerton was value.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Travelm8582014
Reviewed July 10, 2014

we spent 3 night is this so beautiful hotel. anything is so beautiful and perfect. so clean, so well organised. the breakfast is wonderful. the only complain is about the view. the rooms have an indoor view

Room Tip: ask for a room with outside view, it there is one
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel exterior is magnificient. Very victorian. The lobby is grand and breakfast is fantastic. Service is excellent with rooms being cleaned twice a day However, when it comes to the rooms, the courtyard rooms are quite pricey compared to the value they bring in. There is no daylight in the room. It faces the lobby. If I am paying close to $300 a night, its fair to expect a view. Overall, it was a good experience.

Room Tip: Pay $50 more to get a room with a view
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Bhavik_D
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Fabulous service, great food, wonderful location, comfortable rooms and the most wonderful pool to relax bye, to recover from your flight, prepare for your next flight or just enjoy relaxing time in Singapore. This hotel has everything I need and want and I will return every time I travel to or via Singapore

Room Tip: On all visits I have booked mid range/priced room and have been more than happy with my accommodation
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2014

A good friend recommended that one of the obligatory things we had to do in Singapore was to book a High Tea at the Fullerton. My daughter coined the phrase after we'd entered the hotel, a little early, for our 2pm booking, that Singapore is the love child of Paris and New York. We all agreed with her. Stepping into the Fullerton was like being back in New York and seeing all the upmarket Christmas decorations of 5th Avenue's department stores. The Fullerton definitely does Christmas like New York! The lobby was welcoming, warm and exquisitely decorated. We had ample time to walk around and admire the layout of the hotel's public areas. There was one open plan restaurant section where we all had to pinch ourselves - it was as good as being in Paris and visiting a top-end Patisserie - we were drooling over their displays - macaroons in all colours, petit fours - you name it and the Fullerton had it on display. The lounge where we were seated for our High Tea was warm and welcoming (The Conrad hotel by contrast had public areas where we froze). The service was exemplary. Everyone was smiling and gracious and I dithered because I needed help with choosing a very dry champagne. The charming Maitre d' recommended Perrier Jouet - which I had never tried or heard of it before, and was thrilled with his selection. I was brought a tasting first which is the correct way to do it. Even our selection of teas to choose from was spot on. Vanilla Rooibos was my daughter's selection - (and she shared my champagne!). The tiered food tray was beautifully presented, the food was fresh (unlike our very disappointing experience in Hong Kong at the Peninsula for their High Tea) and there was an abundance of it. Egg sandwiches, salmon and caviar (my favourite), cucumber and tomato sandwiches, open brie and cranberry sandwiches,mini creme brulees, a curried terrine open sandwich, a butternut cracker - the list was endless. There was a good balance between sweet and savoury and the presentation was superb. The service didn't stop with serving us our food and our drinks - the waitress kept coming with TOP UPS to our food tray. This is unheard of anywhere in the world. What you are presented with initially is what you get, nothing more. Not at the Fullerton High tea in Singapore - we ate until we begged our smiling waitress NOT to bring any more top-ups. When I was busy discussing champagne with the maitre d' and the challenges of keeping the bubbles in (a drawback of only wanting a couple of glasses at a time out of a bottle) - he disappeared and then re-appeared carrying a little white box in which was a Moet cork - something I'd never seen before. It was a gift from the Fullerton to me !!!! And it works better than any of the so-called "champagne stoppers". No guesses where we'll be staying on our next visit to Singapore...........

Room Tip: Can't help with this unfortunately until we've stayed over. Judging from our High Tea experience I would imagine that any hotel with such an eye for detail would have the most comfortable rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family