We had one night in The Fullerton before commencing our honeymoon in Malaysia/ Borneo. Firstly the service upon arrival was great because they'd kept on file details of a previous stay and talked to us about our room preferences and explained the difference in location.
The room itself (courtyard) was small but very clean, the bathroom was huge and had a separate shower, bath and wc room. The hotel were very kind and bought us some strawberries and wine to congratulate us on our honeymoon. We spent the afternoon by the absolutely gorgeous pool where towels and refreshments are also provided.
The hotel is in a good location that allowed us to walk to Boat Quay for an evening meal. I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore