Last few stays have been at the Mandarin Oriental, but decided a change was needed so we tried the Fullerton. Four night stay in a Collyer Suite. Great sized room for 2 adults and a kid. Great views from bedroom over the Singapore River although lounge view was obscured abit by a pillar. Had access to the Straits Club (club lounge type thing) - which was nice for drinks and nibbles, although we had breakfast in the main restaurant as the selection was much better.
There is a MRT (subway) stop a short walk away and a water taxi service stops outside the hotel, getting around from here is a piece of cake.
Swimming pool is of a "lap" design so could get a little busy, but the great thing about staying here is that you can use the larger pool (and rather nice large jacuzis) at the Fullerton Bay which is a short stroll away using an underground passage.
We'll stay here next time we are in Singapore - recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, within walking distance to the National Gallery and minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore