Spent four nights in a Straits Club level room at the Fullerton. Room was overlooking the Singapore river and pool which gave a constantly changing landscape day and night. The service in the Straits Club was faultless the staff outstanding and Perrier Jouet champagne as the house champagne. The room was not the largest but the bathrooms were excellent with Bulgari toiletries and a huge picture window. The hotel was faultless and I would struggle to find any negatives. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore