I always try to stay in Fullerton whenever I am in Singapore.
It is beautiful from outside. And unlike other old places turned into hotel, the interior is very modern and comfortable as well.
Everything is great.
The only complaint is the breakfast at Town Restaurant is not good. They never change the menu for the past three years. There was one time when I stayed there for 10 days, and they have the same food every day. The quality of breakfast food is not a five star status. I wish they can really improve the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, within walking distance to the National Gallery and minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore