Fullerton Hotel is ideally located right off Boat Key. Being the old Singapore main post office and 100 years history gently restored to todays hotel. Spacious rooms and a really great breakfast buffet (especially sunday's buffet is worth a visit. . . but come on an empty stomach. . . its biiig). The only negatives about the Fullerton is a small and poorly stocked fitness center and an ever returning "fight" for lte check-out without paying 50 % of the day rate for 4 hours extension. . . this should not be an ever returning issue when you stay there every 2nd month, but the message hasent gotten through to the management and front desk yet. Its a shame and a topic for frustration for returning business visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore