Second stay here since July and even with the F1 circus in tow it remained and remains as the place for me to stay.
I took a standard room this time (quay before) and I didn't see any difference in the rooms so if you spend you days and nights out and about rather than standing in your room window then save some cash and spend on the mini bar.
Fantastic location, ample choice for eating and drinking on and off site. Staff are superb, you can't knock this place.
$18 for a tin of tiger in the room..treat yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, within walking distance to the National Gallery and minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore