Probably my 3th time @ Fullerton again (2nd time this year)
We got a nice Esplanade Room (Rm 0805, Aug 30th) with a lovely harbour view. During my booking, I was still deliberating between the Quay room and Esplanade room. The customer service lady (believe she's Vivian/Vivien) a very nice young lady with specs, and she sought permission and shown me personally to view the esplanade room - Wow !
Room comfy, quite spacious actually but find a little too empty. Would prefer a bigger TV.
Had a yummy but costly lunch @ Jade. We tried lighthouse last time and it offers a good italian crusine.
Wish to stay here again. Really wanted to try the LOFT suite - it seems fabulous.
The only letdown of the stay (although no fault of the hotel) is there was an Army Half Marathon on Sunday Morning. Because our room are sort of the closest to the Esplanade bridge where the event was held, we could hear everything quite clear. The noise start like 3-4am in the morning and lastly till 7-8am. We woke up several times, annoyed by the announcement and loud music. Wish the hotel could have let us know early there is such an event so we would choose another date for the stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore