I only had one night at the Fullerton, but it was a great experience. I arrived at about 10am and was able to get straight into my room, which was a great bonus. Equally, the next day they allowed me a late check out to 2pm so my one night stay ended up being reasonably long.
Check in was quick and efficient and I was quickly in my room. Rooms are tastefully decorated, although personally I would have added more pictures. They perhaps need to do something about the cabling under the bench where the TV sits as it looks quite ugly from the bed. The flat screen TV however is enormous and should keep your attention!
The bathroom has separate bath and shower stall which I like and had a good range of toiletries, including toothbrush/toothpaste and razor.
I had really come for relaxation and spent a lot of time at the pool. The infinity pool is 25m long and has great views over the Singapore river and the Singapore skyline. It's the best located pool I have seen in Singapore. However it is a shame that there is not more space around the pool as the recliners are rather cramped together.
My rate included breakfast and the buffet selection was impressive with Japanese, Chinese, Malay and Indian offerings in addition to the usual Western choices. The food was delicious. However black marks for the coffee which was overbrewed, overstrong filter coffee that really tasted terrible. A five star hotel should be able to do much better than this. Also there were a few service issues that need to be improved. I had breakfast outdoors overlooking the river which was lovely, but I was surprised that they allow the general public to walk in front of the restaurant.
The lobby is a beautiful area and has a real buzz to it - it is obviously just as popular with locals as well as guests. It is good to see that in a hotel.
I got a great rate via Otel - it is definitely worth shopping around as you will be surprised how the rates vary. It's not a cheap place to stay but I definitely felt I got value for money.
Overall a fabulous stay - my only regret was that it was not for longer, but I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore