Stayed here for 1 night whilst stopping over in Singapore. Extremely charming hotel, with elegant and not over the top decore for its style.
Breakfast buffet consist of Eastern and Western choices. I was craving simple Chinese breakfast and found the most traditional here: congee with thousand year old egg, pickle and salted penuts. Simlarly, I opted for the Japanese lunch buffee instead of the international buffet which also had a small section of Japanese food. Lunch was excellent, excellent quality Japanese food which is not a guarentee when you are travelling abroad. Service was excellent, the waitress proactively topped up my special miso soup when she saw I liked it very much. Everything was topped off with delightful mini french patissie. Finally room service was excellent being efficient and good quality.
We stayed in the Heritage Room. The space was ample and looking into the main foyer of the hotel. The room is decorated in line with the character of the hotel which I liked very much. The bed was one of the best. I had a good night's rest.
Overall, this hotel seem to do everything just right for me on this stay, not too much not too little - just right. So this is a hotel I will definitely stay again when I am in Singapore.
One final thing, I try to swim whenever I'm travelling for fitness. The open air infinity pool ( good size for laps and a few patrons) was wonderful for exercise as well as a breathe of fresh air away from the hustle and bustle of a relatively busy city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore