10 people are viewing this hotel
$299
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$377
Agoda.com
$255
Expedia.com$377
Trip.com$299
Destinia.com$408
7,723 results
All reviews town restaurant straits club courtyard room jade restaurant post bar old post office rooftop bar heritage room high tea boat quay marina bay beautiful hotel light show birthday cake service staff luxury hotel duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2011

A luxurious - without being too over the top - hotel well situated within easy reach of the business district. Very professional service and relaxed atmosphere' whilst this hotel isn't cheap it delivers competently on every level.

Room tip: I'm sure if you don't like your room all you need to ask and they'll try to help!
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Family visit to the Fullerton, had to take 2 rooms for the 4 of us as my son is now 12 years old and classed as an adult so made the 3 nights quite expensive.

The hotel is housed in a very beautiful building in a great location.

The rooms are slightly old fashioned and tired, although nice and clean.

Service very good, with friendly and attentive staff.

The pool is small for a hotel of this size although guests can use the Fullerton Bay hotel which is a short walk and a fantastic roof top facility.

We used the Fullerton pool late one evening and found it to be quite dirty.

Breakfast was excellent but not included in our booking so was expensive especially for the kids, but great selection of food at a high standard.

1  Thank M4ttp
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stayed there for 3 nights at weekend with my parents and kid. This hotel is beside Singapore river, some attractions and good restaurant is just few steps away. Hotel room is big and with superb decoration, the breakfast is very good, everything is just perfect. My parents and kid love the hotel very much!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Wang75
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Went to this hotel twice for business trips. It is a landmark hotel in Singapore but does not live only from that. In fact, besides the privileged location, close to many attractions , good restaurants, the River and the F1 track, it offers very good services, clean and very comfortable rooms and some sort of atmosphere which makes the place welcoming.
One high point is the swimming pool overlooking the River and the bridge, ideal if you arrive from a long flight in the end of the afternoon.
For the business traveller, I saw some people having business breakfast meetings there and there are even more convenient rooms and lounges for that effect.
Also from that hotel it is convenient to go for meetings in Singapore but also explore tourist attractions.
Recently new hotels have come to Singapore, particularly at the new Marina complex. i still like this one and would recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank cnroadster
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I went on a weekend getaway to celebrate my partner's birthday and booked a night's stay at the Fullerton.

It was the best hotel experience I've ever had. From the checking in to checking out, service was very good. The receptionist checked me in and escorted us to our room on the 2nd highest floor. Not only did she escort us, she also showed us the room and explained the use of the control (that operated the room lights and curtains). We had a Quay Room and faced the Ocean (Merlion, Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands, Arts Science Museum). It was a nice view.

I hadn't experienced an in-room dining service that the fullerton offers. We ordered some Chicken Rice and Pasta for a late lunch, and Room service rolled in a table to serve us. The food was kept in a warming compartment under the table to keep it warm during the transport. The best part though, was dinner. A 4 course in-room dining service where the manager came to our room to see that everything was well. He also asked us how long we'd like to have our starters before serving the main course, etc. A very friendly and approachable fella. The food itself was also very good. The soups and salad were rich and tasty, and my steak was very tasty. Guess you'll have to try it yourself!

They were very sweet about the birthday celebration, wishing my partner happy birthday. They served us a complementary birthday cake (quite a large slice, we couldn't finish it!) and wrote a little birthday card too.

The room itself was luxurious, the bathroom had a large tub and a nice rain shower adjacent to it. There was also a balcony where you could go outside to enjoy the sights. We saw the night light show (marina bay sands).

Never had I been able to stay a full 24 hours in a hotel room and want to stay in it longer. (well, technically, I was there for 22hrs). I would love to go there again.

note: the package that I signed up for was the weekend getaway that included complimentary bathrobes, breakfast buffet, 4 course in-room dining meal and bubblebath as well as a choice of house wine or bouquet of flowers. I went for the house wine, and it was a nice white wine (cost about 70SGD).

Room tip: ask for a quay room on the top floors. wonderful view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple