Without the weekend special, this hotel is beyond our budget. But luckily, I found the deal. We were greeted at the door and escorted to the check-in desk. The young staff was energetic, friendly and efficient. They are taught excellent customer service skills. It was early and our room wasn’t ready, so they checked our bags and directed us toward the hop-on hop-off bus stop just out the side door. We got a good overview of the city. Later, when we returned, our keys were waiting and our bags had been brought to the room.
Room 730 is an interior room with a small window looking down toward the enormous lobby. The room is really large with a big desk and chair, a king size bed, big hallway and wonderful bathroom. The air-conditioner was good and the room was nice and cool. The amenities, including two complimentary bottles of water, are nice. But watch out for the bottle of Avian, it’s $16! Our deal included free in room wi-fi.
We enjoyed the breakfast buffet, also included in the weekend deal. There is such a variety of dishes; it was fun trying new things. The service was friendly and efficient.
There’s an underground passage way to the harbor front. We enjoyed the laser light show and the crowds at the Merlion fountain. We also enjoyed strolling across the bridges to the museums after breakfast.
The Fullerton Hotel is a top notch hotel in a neat historic building (the old postoffice.) The service alone is a good reason to check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore