I met with a friend at the Fullerton Hotel for drinks. The hotel was great! ... it had a very nice lobby.
We went straight to the Post Bar which was look lively. Service could have been much better. I felt that they were short on staff and the people that were there were not as attentive.
We order some food from Jade and I was very impressed with the Wasabi Shrimp. However, they were charging a lot of money for very very very small quantities. Between me and my friend, we ordered two dishes at first and clearly it wasn't enough to even satisfy one of us. I was quite disappointed with that.
Will I go back to this hotel? - not sure ... maybe for drinks during happy hour and perhaps just for the Wasabi Shrimps.
Oh the Chinese restaurant doesn't have any dim sum ...not that I expect all the Chinese restaurants to have them. But yeah I really wanted some that day so its just something I thought was worth mentioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, within walking distance to the National Gallery and minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore