We have just returned from 4 nights at Fraser Place at Robertson Place and have to say it was just perfect for us. I was worried about the lack of reviews but it could not have been better.
We booked through Expedia (Agoda and others also have it listed) and it cost us $250AUD a night – much cheaper than 2 connecting hotel rooms and much more space plus a kitchen and laundry.
On arrival we were given a lovely hand written welcome card from the manager and a welcome pack full of lots of useful goodies - chocolates, water, biscuits, washing powder. We got upgraded to a 3 bedroom apartment which we did not need but it was nice to have the extra space.
We are not really into 5 star hotels – but this was certainly equally matched and of a high quality. I loved sitting on the small veranda watching all the activity below.
The location for us was fantastic – surrounded by fantastic restaurants, 5 minute walk to Clarke Quay and accessible to other areas of the city – usually cab fee was $5 to go anywhere. Good supermarket and chemist across the road.
Breakfast was provided – some feedback on that by previous posters that it could be better but I thought it was fine – how much do you want to eat? Included cereal, a couple of hot dishes – one Chinese and one English, eggs made to order, coffee etc
Someone mentioned a noisy night club - no evidence of that while we were there but you are sounded by lots of fantastic restaurants - which are not noisy – check out the Red House – great chilli crab.
Daily maid service except for Sundays who did a great job and the reception staff were really helpful.
On this trip we also stayed at Somerset Grand Cairnhill on Orchard Road on our return to Singapore before flying home – I much preferred Fraser Place – as it was better value, had more of a holiday feel and we felt welcomed by the staff.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore