Very clean apartment style hotel suites, good facilities such as gymnasium, pool, reception areas, sauna, business centre, in room service dining, (tho the suites have a reasonable kitchen), good breakfast room and the wifi is fast.
The location is right on top of Robertsons walk where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. It is only minutes to walk down to Clark Quay which (in my humble opinion) is now extremely commercialised for the tourism industry and a lot of the bars and restaurants are frankly a rip off. I found the restaurants and bars in Robertsons walk better value and less crowed.
The Fraser place staff are very helpful and friendly and there is a free shuttle bus to and from Orchard road during the day at selected times.
I will be back in the New Year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore