We visit Singapore each year and stay in serviced apartments at Great World City. But on this occasion we were only in town for two nights and GWC is a 7 night minimum. The apartment was quite small but perfectly adequate for a couple of nights.
For us, location was the issue...... for many visitors the riverside location with all the bars and restaurants would be perfect..... but for us, the lack of a local food court was a minus and we struggled to find decent local food close by.
Apart from that the only criticism would be breakfast which was poor (although one can't complain too much as it was free!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore