“Centrally located on singapore´s CBD”

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Ranked #22 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Hong Kong, China
“Centrally located on singapore´s CBD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed here two nights in february and was pleased with the convenient location of the hotel. It is close to the Singapore flyer, Marina bay, shopping complexes and some other attractions you might consider going in Singapore. The hotel itself is nice and comfortable. The rooms are quite small and comfortable for a two night sleep and the included breakfast (with free san Pellegrino water) is superb. I founded the hotel quite outdated which is not a problem at all as it is well maintained except for the outside pool which was rather old and not so clean. In conclusion I recommend this hotel as it is well located, comfortable and offers good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in a high floor to have good city views.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Juan L,

My team and I are delighted that your brief stay with us in February left you with a positive impression. Thank you for sharing your insights on our guest room, breakfast spread and facilities. It is good to know that you felt comfortable and well-looked after while you were with us, and we appreciate your recommendation of the hotel. It would be our pleasure to extend our Conrad hospitality to you again on your next visit to Singapore.

Heinrich Grafe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (707)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
SINGAPORE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights in June 2013. The location is convenient - marina complex but can be a bit of maze to get in and out. Nice restaurants and dining options just outside the hotel. Near the MRT and sunctec malls. Hotels rooms and bathrooms are looking aged. the carpets in hallways and rooms need changing. The reception is kind of dark and dinghy. The service was excellent - checkin and checkout was quick. For the price many better options vaialbale nearby.

1 Thank ASDERSingapore
Dear ASDERSingapore,

Thank you for staying with Conrad Centennial Singapore, we very much appreciate your feedback and insights.

Whilst I am pleased that our service highlighted your stay with us, I am sorry that there were aspects of the hotel that did not meet with your expectations. Please rest assured that your feedback is important to us as we progress with our enhancement plans for our rooms and facilities.

We hope that there will be another opportunity to once again extend our Conrad hospitality to you in the near tuture.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

After a long trip from Miami to Singapore, this hotel was the perfect place to relax and unwind. The hotel is elegant and the staff is very friendly. The rooms are large, comfortable and the amenities are great. My room had an amazing view to the south. It is located in a great area and within walking distance of nice restaurants and shops.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ann_Joe_Miami,

We are delighted to learn that our hotel provided a relaxing and comfortable place for you after a long flight. Thank you for your wonderful compliments! It is a pleasure to know that you found our rooms comfortable and enjoyed the amenities and the great view of the south of Singapore.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have stayed at the Conrad over 25 times and find it to be exceptional. It all starts with the GM, Mr. Grafe, whose hard work and dedication to high standards, along with a cheerful demeanor, surely emanates to the rest of his executive team and the staff at large. We have witnessed this from the Concierge to the Executive Lounge and everywhere in between (Health Club and pool; room service; F&B outlets). Everyone goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful and there is the confidence that if you ask for something big or small they will go the extra mile to deliver it. Very simply we love coming back to the Conrad and feel so much at home here.

1 Thank Jon R
Dear Jon R,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments! The credit for all your wonderful experiences with us certainly goes to all my team members, who work tirelessly everyday to ensure that all our guests are comfortable and well-taken care of during their stay.

We truly value and appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to your home-away-from-home. My team and I remain, as always, at your service.

Sinapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel is amazing, staff are so helpfull rooms are great, only very very picky thing is no Irons in the room. great location for the Suntect Business area, Singapore is known for customer service but this Hotel takes it to another level.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Martin B,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Centennial Singapore, we are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us. It is rewarding for my team to realise that their service was outstanding and contributed well towards your impression of the hotel. We are pleased to share that irons are available for use upon request through our Housekeeping team. It would be our pleasure to continue delivering the exemplary Conrad experience to you in the future.

Sydney,Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed a couple of years ago and was impressed then and enjoyed my second visit too.I booked a room with club lounge access which is worth the extra cost as the food presentations through the day are very good, plus there is a lovely evening cocktail session.My only criticism was that the room was often overcrowded and the overflow spaces unacceptable as you felt pushed away in another disjointed space (a board room?) with little service compared to the main room.
You also have the option of breakfast at the main restaurant which was one or the most extensive buffets I have seen, although much busier than the club lounge breakfast.
My original room allocation had an interconnecting door , but I was quickly moved to another room albeit on a slightly lower floor when I expressed concern about the noise transfer between rooms.
The location is very good, a quick walk to the station (very easy to use the trains) ,multiple shopping and dining options within walking distance.Marina Bay is close by. I wanted to look at the Casino out of curiosity but was denied entry without my passport as ID, so even if you just want to look remember to take your passport if you are a "foreigner".

Room Tip: High floors have a much nicer outlook
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear farawaymum,

As always, the pleasure is ours to welcome you back to Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Your continued patronage is valuable to us and we very much appreciate your feedback and insights. Whilst it is good to know that you were generally happy with our service and Executive Lounge, I am sorry that your recent experience at the Lounge fell below your expectations. Please rest assured that the team does their best to accommodate and promptly serve our guests especially during the hotel's peak periods. My team thanks you for your valuable feedback and has taken steps to address this issue so that our guests experience the same high level of service regardless of where they dine in the hotel.

We continue to be at your service and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Singapore.

Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Location: Handy location by Marina bay, at Suntec city and amongst other 5-star giants like the Ritz-Carlton, Pan Pacific, Mandarin Oriental and Marina Mandarin. The view of the sea is somewhat obstructed by the Pan Pac right opposite, but I could still spot the merlion from my room.

Room: Large and spacious. The standard rooms are of same size as the Executive floor ones, but you wouldn't know the difference save for the Nespresso maker in the room. I was on the Executive floor and the view was good, and I found the room to be of better state than the one on lower floors which I was on the last round.

You should know that the bed is very high- highest I have ever encountered in any hotel stay. It is nonetheless comfy, and do note that sheets are changed daily unless you place the card on the bed. Wierd, many hotels to this the other way round.

The marble bath is fantastic, separate bath and shower as a standard for all rooms. Amenities wise, the Conrad is a leader, with not one nor two- but three choices of brands- I enjoyed them all, though Tara Smith is my favorite! Replenished twice daily.

Public areas: Very busy. This hotel seems especially popular with groups as well, so if you dislike this type of hotel, stay away. It was fine for me, given I was on the club floor and had club access, hence avoided the masses during breakfast.

Club Lounge: If you have access as a hhonors diamond, or are a club floor guest, this lounge is fantastic. Kudos goes to all staff but special mention to Michelle who noted my particular like for a carrot ginger juice- and this was brought to my table everyday during breakfast. Evening cocktails are a fantastic time to socialize. EVERY member at the exec lounge were extremely sweet and polite. They remembered my name from day 3, a very good and special touch for long stay guests. Every day, there was a good spread of cheese, at least six types of wine and bubly- perfect end to a long day. If you can, splurge on the club floor because alcohol isnt cheap in this city.

Restaurants: Ate at Golden Peony nearly every night. By night 4 staff knew where I loved to sit and what I like to drink (warm water) - they joked with me and was very efficient- made me feel right at home. I also tried the buffet at Oscar's. Good, buffet but can be busy.

Gym and Pool: Well, this is a city hotel so don't expect a resort setting for the pool. However, I would have appreciated it if they gave thought to placing more plants and landscaping. This is a luxury hotel after all.

The gym is well equipped and I enjoyed my sessions there. However, it would have been better if they maintained the threadmills more- touchscreen was slow, clunky and insensitive.

Other comments: Bellman can be more effective. More than once, I was standing without anyone asking if I needed a cab. Reception should start accepting Malaysian Ringgit as currency change- after all, Malaysia is just across the strait.

TIP: Fountain money changer in the mall across (Marina square, just opposite and connected to Pan Pac) offered one of the best rates I found for Malaysian Ringgit- and I reckon other currencies, given the queues I saw when I was there twice- plus a recommendation from a local.

Overall: This is a busy hotel, but the rooms are nice and well equipped. If you're looking for over the top luxury, this isn't your place- plus Hhonors diamonds take note- no suite upgrades...or very rarely. Golds can expect a single level upgrade, meaning to a business (NOT CLUB) room if you book the cheapest.

1 Thank fredd0
Dear fredd0,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Conrad Centennial Singapore, your feedback really lets us know what made your experience with us enjoyable.

I am happy to read that the service you received in our Executive Lounge and Golden Peony was outstanding. The personalised touch that you experienced demonstrates our dedication to ensuring that our guests always feel comfortable during their stays. My team has taken note of your feedback regarding our bell service, possibility of currency exchange through Malaysian Ringgit and on our Fitness Centre facilities. Thank you for sharing and it is very useful for us as we plan further enhancements on our service and amenities.

It was our pleasure to extend our Conrad hospitality to you and we thank you once again for your informative review. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore.