Conrad Centennial Singapore
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$180
$156
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Concorde Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$157
$126
$389
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$158
$134
  • Pool
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$148
$132
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$182
$215
$163
  • Breakfast included
4,754 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentennial suitegolden peonysuntec cityrubber duckteddy bearpromenade mrt stationdiamond membermillenia walkmarina baypillow menumain restaurantan upgradebuffet breakfastlate checkpan pacificshopping mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed in early May in an exec premier room with club privileges. From the moment we arrived, ALL staff were very friendly and genuinely helpful. Escorted by someone from reception directly to the Club Lounge (31st floor) to check in. It was at this time that we met the lovely Genevive and Helmi (snr duty manager). Very efficient. We were lucky enough to have Helmi look after us for 4 of our 5 night stay. Greeted us by name on each occasion. Pay extra to get club privileges. It was worth every penny. Cocktail hour/s alcohol and food was superb. Breakfast in club room had good variety and excellent quality. Free wi-fi here. Friends back home jealous when they saw photos of the food. Our room was ideal for what we required - spacious (2 rooms), smoking and a reprieve from sightseeing. Great location (10 min walk to Gardens by the Bay). There were so many hotels to choose from in Singapore but absolutely choose the right one. I think it is the staff and service that can make your stay really good or fantastic. Ours - fantastic. 50 metres to a shopping centre. Taxis readily available and cheap. Alcohol is expensive in Singapore but food same sort of price as Australia $30 - $38 main meal but quality was second to none. Go Conrad!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Jsevo,

Thank you for your generous review of Conrad Centennial Singapore on TripAdvisor. My team and I are truly delighted to learn that your stay was a comfortable and memorable one.

I am happy to learn that the highlights of your wonderful experience with us included our Executive Premier Room, the food quality and the outstanding service delivered by my team, especially Genevive and Helmi.

Thank you for your compliments and we hope to welcome you back, should you return to Singapore in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I usually prefer smaller hotels, but Conrad Centennial was amazing! Stayed here for 2 nights before flying to Indonesia. The service was superb. Mentioned we were in our honeymoon and received a little surprise every night, including a delicious chocolate cake. It is definitely and expensive hotel but we used our miles so can't really complaint about it. If you are into luxury hotels and don't mind the high prices then Conrad Centennial is a great choice in Singapore. Also the location is very good.

• Stayed: May 2013
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear mgoa,

Thank you for spending part of your honeymoon with us, it was our pleasure to delight you with our little "surprises" during your stay.

Your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member is valuable to us and we really appreciate your kind feedback on our service and recommendation of the hotel to the Tripadvisor community. We look forward to welcoming you back, should your travels bring you back to Singapore in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I booked the chancellor suite after doing research on a few other hotels and knew it was good value - large space for the price. I checked -in at the lobby and was escorted upstairs as the suite had executive privileges (31st floor check-in, executive lounge use, free pressing etc) . Service was ok

The location is good as it's next to the millennia walk mall (try the 12 cupcakes cupcakes, and patisserie G macaroons), and the marina square mall (convenience shops, cineplex, stores and restaurants - try the Kuching noodles and Dian Xiao Er)

First impression when you enter the room is the large size. A separate bedroom, dining room, living room, 2 bathrooms. Good value for the price that you can't really get elsewhere in other 5 stars. The 2nd impression is that it's really a little old (say 15 years) and this is probably the only way they can compete with the new hotels. Conrad is certainly ready for a major refurbishment

The room itself had the usual amenities, and of course for a suite this size, you can 2 flat screens , and a bathroom with both the tub and shower. The flat screen in the bedroom is tiny though , and of course, old looking. You can borrow CDs (old ones) to play in the suite. You don't actually get a butler for your own use as advertised, you'll have to call housekeeping and room service like everyone else

The gym is moderately sized, and there won't be personal trainers there to provide service if you need anything. The pool is an uninspiring small rectangle, again a 15 year original design

Was at the lounge during the evening and boy was it crowded. Every table was filled and you have to wait a few minutes to get a table. Staff was harried, trying to service everyone. Quality of food was average, and though they don't allow children under 12, there was one screaming when I was there. My luck I guess. With the average experience, we decided on breakfast in the lobby at oscars. It was also underwhelming. Somehow the selection and quality can't match that of the new 5 stars these days

I must say though, there was an executive lounge staff (I think Haikel?) who was present when I checked-in , and remembered my name on the 2nd day, and his service was exemplary when I returned for late morning tea. Quite impressive

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear bcheong,

The pleasure was ours to welcome you back to Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Your continued patronage is of great value to us and I am delighted to learn that the service extended by my team was among the highlights of your experience. Your feedback also gives us important insights on our strengths and areas for improvement. We have taken your comments regarding our room and facilities on board as we progress with the hotel's enhancement plans.

Our Butler Service is indeed available upon request for guests staying in our President Suite and we are sorry that you were not accorded this service during your stay. My team has reviewed your feedback to ensure that steps are taken to communicate the availability of this service to guests during check-in. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have noted your points regarding the food quality in our Executive Lounge and breakfast buffet at Oscar's. Whilst we already have measures in place to ensure the usual high standards of our food offerings, the team continues to work hard to deliver great dining experiences for our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and for your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to seeing you again and continuing to extend our Conrad hospitality experience to you in the near future.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad for two nights earlier this week. The hotel ticks all the boxes, but what I was really impressed about was the excellent service.

Firstly, I arrived at 7am, and thought I should try to check-in. They said to me the room I requested is not yet available, but they gave me another room to use until my room is available! (Now imagine what they'd tell you in Australia or Europe if you try to check-in this early!)

Also, They have a large experienced concierge team roaming around the lobby waiting to assist guests. In fact they are too helpful: You ask them where's the Post and Office, and they tell you give us the letter and we'll post it for you!

Finally, when I checked out I was visibly ill with a flu. The concierge who took my bag insisted on getting me a large cup of herbal tea with honey, and some muffins. They seem to care!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ahmed0709,

Thank you for your generous compliments to my team, it is rewarding for them to know that their service contributed well towards your positive experience during your brief stay with us.

All of us here at Conrad Centennial Singapore care very much for our guests' comfort and well-being, which are among our top priorities. I am happy to learn that my team took great care of you during your stay and especially upon your check-out.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we very much look forward to extending our warm Conrad hospitality to you once again when you are next in Singapore.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Hi, I just wanted to let any potential travellers know that this hotel does not allow you to use Facetime or Skype on their wifi service. Pretty pathetic when you are paying such a fancy price and they cant afford to let you use such basic services.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Fidovari
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Fidovari,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the Tripadvisor community, your feedback is very much appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to access Facetime and Skype while using our WiFi service during your stay. Please allow us to clarify that there are no restrictions in using these applications on our WiFi and we are sorry if you were miscommunicated to in any way. Unfortunately in your case, we are unable to ascertain whether this was a technical fault or otherwise. You may wish to note that as an alternative option, Skype services are available at our Business Centre at Level 5. Our Duty Manager or IT team are happy to help should any technical assistance be required.

We hope that there will be another opportunity on your next visit to Singapore to provide you a better Conrad hospitality experience. Thank you for staying with us.