“An excellent hotel”

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Ranked #21 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed at the Conrad Centennial for one night on a very recent stopover in Singapore.
i had an executive room which was very comfortable indeed. The hotel staff were very accommodating with my request for an extended checkout which I much appreciated.

The executive club was very well maintained and service was excellent.

Overall, a very nice hotel in a great location.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear klkh2002,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Centennial Singapore, we are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We are delighted that you felt at home in our guest room and were happy with our Executive Lounge. We hope to have you with us again in the future so that we may continue delivering the exemplary Conrad hospitality that we always seek to deliver.

Heinrich Grafe

Write a ReviewReviews (4,568)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

As always, Conrad offers a high standard of service and rooms. This was no exception! My husband and I recently stayed 2 nights and 3 days here on our way through Singapore. I stressed the 3rd day because our flights didn't leave until midnight and a late check out was not a problem, even on a weekend. However, we actually purchased an executive stay package which included guaranteed late check out of 3 pm, internet service, a small daily laundry credit and the executive breakfast buffet. Room was spacious, plenty of closet space and you didn't feel like you were tripping over your luggage at every turn. There was a desk and a separate chair and ottoman for reading. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was huge offering a separate tub and shower. The only downside to the stay was the breakfast buffet. There were plenty of options, but nothing worthy of a good breakfast, except the fresh fruit. Dry pastries, runny eggs, chewy pancakes sitting under the warming light.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear 2LonestarTravelers,

Thank you for your kind compliments and review of Conrad Centennial Singapore on TripAdvisor, we are delighted that you enjoyed our hospitality and stay with us.

We appreciate your insights on the guest room, our service and our breakfast spread, which we are sorry did not meet with your expectations. Your feedback is being addressed by the relevant department to ensure that the high standards of our food quality and variety are met.

We hope to have you with us again the next time you travel through Singapore. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I think that Conrad Centennial Singapore is best hotel among hotels that I stayed.
Employees was so kind and they provided best service to me.
Hotel filled fruits everyday and gave us cake for anniversary.
Room was clean and nice.
Hotel is located near MRT station and It's comfortable to use public transportation.
If I visit Singapore again, I will choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear MyNarae,

Thank you for ranking Centennial Singapore among the best hotels you have stayed in!

It was our pleasure to deliver to you the best service you deserve and contributing to making your anniversary a memorable one. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and we are certainly looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed in the executive floors. The check in process is flawless as you are taken to the executive floor and told about your privileges. They had plenty of Asian and western food for breakfast. The evening food and beverages were diverse as well.

The views from the room were spectacular. The room is spacious with upgraded amenities. Bed was very comfortable.

Even with all the positives with the room and executive floor, what stands out is the attentive and kind service received from every employee. Will definitely stay here the next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Eldelil,

My team and I are very pleased to learn that your recent experience at Conrad Centennial Singapore was a smooth and comfortable one.

It is very rewarding for the team to realise that while our guest room, the views and our food and beverage offerings delighted you during your stay, it was their attentive and caring service that highlighted your experience with us. Indeed they continually endeavour to deliver the exemplary Conrad hospitality to all our guests.

Thank you very much for your generous compliments and we look forward to being of service to you again when you next return to Singapore.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We purchased the stay and play package which included two universal studio adult tickets and food and beverage credit worth of 100 Singapore dollars. It's great value for money.

We have been trying hard to find a five star hotel in singapore that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children in one room. Having searched many hotel booking websites and we had no luck. Finally I saw this package by chance and contacted the hotel directly. We got their reply on the same day and they reserved a classic room for four of us without extra charge.

On the day we arrived, check in was smooth and we were given a room on high floor with a nice view of the Flyer. The room was very spacious with every detail being taken care of. Though the official website didn't mention it, the hotel did offer complimentary wifi.

We had an enjoyable stay in Conrad and would certainly return in future visits to Singapore.

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank BlipHongKong

Dear BlipHongKong,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Conrad Centennial Singapore and we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed the Stay and Play Package!

It is very encouraging to learn that your enjoyable experience encourages you to stay with us again on your future visits. We really appreciate your feedback on your room and the great view of the Singapore Flyer.

It will certainly be our pleasure to deliver our uniquely Conrad hospitality experience to you and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you want to stay at a Hilton brand hotel in Singapore, this hotel beats the Hilton hands down. For one thing, it is newer, nearer to the business district, and the rooms are much nicer. The bathrooms are 3 X the size of those at the Hilton and offer separate tubs and showers (at the Hilton, you take your shower in the tub). The staff at the executive lounge are helpful and the view of the city skyline great.

My main issue relates to food. As a vegetarian, I found food quite bland every single time. The Indian vegetarian fare was the particularly tasteless and prepared wrongly - the bread was crunchy and the curry gravy was so watery that nothing stuck to the vegetables (a chat with a chef at breakfast elicited an admission, but even the replacement dish was bland). The easy-to-prepare ubiquitous fried rice was almost plain rice (see photo). Service is mixed - the staff are friendly but often seem uncertain.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank KT785

Dear KT785,

Thank you for staying with Conrad Centennial Singapore. We are delighted that you were happy with our facilities, location, guestroom amenities and enjoyed the city skyline view from our Executive Lounge.

We thank you for valuable feedback on the quality of our vegetarian food offerings. Food is one of the important elements of our guests' stay and unfortunately on this occasion, what you experienced was not typical of the high standards that we always endeavour to achieve. We apologise for this shortfall and wish to assure you that we are taking steps to make the necessary improvements on this issue, as well as on our service delivery.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to having you with us again when you are next in Singapore.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've been lucky enough to stay here twice, over the 2010 and 2011 F1 Grands Prix. (i've only just got trip advisor, hence my delayed review!!)

I LOVE this hotel so much. I would never consider staying anywhere else in Singapore. All the staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble - I've never experienced hospitality like it. The manager, Heinrich, was incredible. I was working on an event at the hotel, and my colleagues and I all loved him. He always just appeared out of nowhere to see how we were and for a chat. He was lovely and you could tell just how much he loves the hotel.

Its location is perfect. Make sure you get a room with a view of the Marina though! Its completely breathtaking. When I walked into my 2010 room, it dropped everything and went right to the window. The view stopped me in my tracks. It was ideal for the Grand Prix as well, The evening of free practice, my friends and I could hear the F1 cars running from the restaurant, so we ran right up to my room to watch them going by. A combination of the view and the F1 cars - fantastic.

The breakfasts are AMAZING. The waffle bar was the highlight!! There is everything you could ever want for your breakfast there! And its all so tasty.

The pool is fab and made for a great place to mess around and enjoy the weather (oh and listen to F1 cars again!!)

We got lovely F1 and Conrad gifts left in our room the day we departed, which was really kind.
Even just writing this review is making me want to go back! I cannot fault this place! Even the lifts are luxurious! Well done everyone at the Conrad.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Kelly A,

It is with warmest regards that my team and I receive your generous review and compliments on Tripadvisor! The pleasure was ours in being the venue for your event and for delivering our uniquely Conrad experience to you, your colleagues and your guests.

Your continued patronage is very important to us and we are dedicated to ensuring that at all times you, your colleagues and your clients are comfortable and enjoy positive, seamless experiences here at Conrad Centennial Singapore. We are delighted that you loved the view of Marina Bay from your room, enjoyed our swimming pool and that our waffle bar at breakfast was among the highlights of your stay.

My team and I are most heartened by your wonderful feedback and we certainly look forward to seeing you and being of service to you again.