“Great rooms with views and outstanding service”

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Ranked #20 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed in the executive floors. The check in process is flawless as you are taken to the executive floor and told about your privileges. They had plenty of Asian and western food for breakfast. The evening food and beverages were diverse as well.

The views from the room were spectacular. The room is spacious with upgraded amenities. Bed was very comfortable.

Even with all the positives with the room and executive floor, what stands out is the attentive and kind service received from every employee. Will definitely stay here the next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Eldelil,

My team and I are very pleased to learn that your recent experience at Conrad Centennial Singapore was a smooth and comfortable one.

It is very rewarding for the team to realise that while our guest room, the views and our food and beverage offerings delighted you during your stay, it was their attentive and caring service that highlighted your experience with us. Indeed they continually endeavour to deliver the exemplary Conrad hospitality to all our guests.

Thank you very much for your generous compliments and we look forward to being of service to you again when you next return to Singapore.

There are newer reviews for Conrad Centennial Singapore

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We purchased the stay and play package which included two universal studio adult tickets and food and beverage credit worth of 100 Singapore dollars. It's great value for money.

We have been trying hard to find a five star hotel in singapore that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children in one room. Having searched many hotel booking websites and we had no luck. Finally I saw this package by chance and contacted the hotel directly. We got their reply on the same day and they reserved a classic room for four of us without extra charge.

On the day we arrived, check in was smooth and we were given a room on high floor with a nice view of the Flyer. The room was very spacious with every detail being taken care of. Though the official website didn't mention it, the hotel did offer complimentary wifi.

We had an enjoyable stay in Conrad and would certainly return in future visits to Singapore.

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank BlipHongKong

Dear BlipHongKong,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Conrad Centennial Singapore and we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed the Stay and Play Package!

It is very encouraging to learn that your enjoyable experience encourages you to stay with us again on your future visits. We really appreciate your feedback on your room and the great view of the Singapore Flyer.

It will certainly be our pleasure to deliver our uniquely Conrad hospitality experience to you and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you want to stay at a Hilton brand hotel in Singapore, this hotel beats the Hilton hands down. For one thing, it is newer, nearer to the business district, and the rooms are much nicer. The bathrooms are 3 X the size of those at the Hilton and offer separate tubs and showers (at the Hilton, you take your shower in the tub). The staff at the executive lounge are helpful and the view of the city skyline great.

My main issue relates to food. As a vegetarian, I found food quite bland every single time. The Indian vegetarian fare was the particularly tasteless and prepared wrongly - the bread was crunchy and the curry gravy was so watery that nothing stuck to the vegetables (a chat with a chef at breakfast elicited an admission, but even the replacement dish was bland). The easy-to-prepare ubiquitous fried rice was almost plain rice (see photo). Service is mixed - the staff are friendly but often seem uncertain.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank KT785

Dear KT785,

Thank you for staying with Conrad Centennial Singapore. We are delighted that you were happy with our facilities, location, guestroom amenities and enjoyed the city skyline view from our Executive Lounge.

We thank you for valuable feedback on the quality of our vegetarian food offerings. Food is one of the important elements of our guests' stay and unfortunately on this occasion, what you experienced was not typical of the high standards that we always endeavour to achieve. We apologise for this shortfall and wish to assure you that we are taking steps to make the necessary improvements on this issue, as well as on our service delivery.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to having you with us again when you are next in Singapore.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've been lucky enough to stay here twice, over the 2010 and 2011 F1 Grands Prix. (i've only just got trip advisor, hence my delayed review!!)

I LOVE this hotel so much. I would never consider staying anywhere else in Singapore. All the staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble - I've never experienced hospitality like it. The manager, Heinrich, was incredible. I was working on an event at the hotel, and my colleagues and I all loved him. He always just appeared out of nowhere to see how we were and for a chat. He was lovely and you could tell just how much he loves the hotel.

Its location is perfect. Make sure you get a room with a view of the Marina though! Its completely breathtaking. When I walked into my 2010 room, it dropped everything and went right to the window. The view stopped me in my tracks. It was ideal for the Grand Prix as well, The evening of free practice, my friends and I could hear the F1 cars running from the restaurant, so we ran right up to my room to watch them going by. A combination of the view and the F1 cars - fantastic.

The breakfasts are AMAZING. The waffle bar was the highlight!! There is everything you could ever want for your breakfast there! And its all so tasty.

The pool is fab and made for a great place to mess around and enjoy the weather (oh and listen to F1 cars again!!)

We got lovely F1 and Conrad gifts left in our room the day we departed, which was really kind.
Even just writing this review is making me want to go back! I cannot fault this place! Even the lifts are luxurious! Well done everyone at the Conrad.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Kelly A,

It is with warmest regards that my team and I receive your generous review and compliments on Tripadvisor! The pleasure was ours in being the venue for your event and for delivering our uniquely Conrad experience to you, your colleagues and your guests.

Your continued patronage is very important to us and we are dedicated to ensuring that at all times you, your colleagues and your clients are comfortable and enjoy positive, seamless experiences here at Conrad Centennial Singapore. We are delighted that you loved the view of Marina Bay from your room, enjoyed our swimming pool and that our waffle bar at breakfast was among the highlights of your stay.

My team and I are most heartened by your wonderful feedback and we certainly look forward to seeing you and being of service to you again.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed at this Hotel twice at the beginning and end of our cruise. The hotel and staff were very organised and efficient. Our room was very clean and of a good size. Staff were very helpful with local travel. My wife had burnt her arm during the cruise and was having problems with her dressing, we informed reception and within 5 minutes someone was in the room with a new dressing and assisted in re applying it. We would highly recommend this hotel.
We can't comment on the view as we requested a low level room and this accommodated.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was my second stay at this property. The best thing I liked about this hotel is the staff. They are friendly, efficient, and professional. I stayed over the Lunar New Year weekend and that is usually the worst time to stay in a hotel in Asia as many hotels are short staffed during the holidays. However, that did not seem to be the case at the Conrad as everything was efficient as always. I do think the guest rooms are due for a renovation. They are nice and very comfortable but I think you can tell the age of the hotel from the light switches. They are ancient and takes some effort for a response. There also need to be some electrical outlets at the desk. In the age of tablets/laptops/smart phones, one is always looking to plug something in. The bathroom was nice and well lit but I couldn't find an outlet to plug in the hair dryer and had to use the outlet at the mini-bar. These are all minor inconveniences. The room was certainly up to par and as good as any other first class hotel. The breakfast in the Executive Lounge was very good with very attentive service. I had the afternoon tea buffet in the Lobby Lounge and there was a good selection. Love the satay. Overall, a very nice hotel and I certainly would return when I am next in SIngapore.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear wil888,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Centennial Singapore. Your continued patronage is very valuable to us and we are glad that you chose to stay with us through this Lunar New Year.

It is very rewarding for the team to learn that their friendly and professional service highlighted your experience with us. It is also good to know that you enjoyed your breakfast experience in the Executive Lounge and the afternoon tea at the Lobby Lounge. We thank you for your compliments on our Satay!

We really appreciate your feedback on the guest room and the points you have raised help us very much as we plan future enhancements for the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Centennial Singapore on your next stay in Singapore.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

A very nice hotel with excellent staff. Everything worked exactly as it should. Fresh fruit and water placed in room everyday. Highly reccomended. Taxi cost from here to airport was less than 20 dollars. I had thought it would cost a lot more.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank afternewflood

Dear afternewflood,

We are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay at Conrad Centennial Singapore.

Thank you for your generous compliments to the team for their good hospitality and service. It is very rewarding for them to learn that they contributed positively towards your wonderful experience with us. We hope for another opportunity in the future to extend our uniquely Conrad hospitality experience to you on your next trip to Singapore.