5,039 results
All reviews the executive lounge centennial suite golden peony suntec city rubber duck teddy bear promenade mrt station diamond member millenia walk marina bay pillow menu turn down service main restaurant an upgrade buffet breakfast late check pan pacific
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Hotel has a very Freindly,Polite & Helpful staff. The Rooms & Bathrooms are large and are clean. The Hotel is very well located with the Subway just across the road & with malls also opposite it & you can reach any part of Singapore by the Subway. Far East is known for its hospitality but Conrad exceeded my expectations with its extremely helpful staff. It is an ideal Business or Leisure Hotel with a Business Centre & pool etc. The Internet was very efficeint.

Room Tip: The Higher Rooms have a super View of the Marina
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RajivMehta
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear RajivMehta,

It is a pleasure to receive your generous compliments of the hotel and my team.

We continually strive to deliver the best personalised service and unique Conrad stay experience for all our guests. It is indeed most heartening for my team to realise that their hospitality highlighted your stay.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Singapore.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

. I stayed at the Conrad for 4 nights to attend a conference at the Marina Bay Sands. Loved that there was always a cab waiting for me; travel was easy. The Millennia Walk and the Suntec Mall are also a stone's throw away from the hotel so shopping was also easy. The hotel staff was always helpful, polite and answered my every query with a smile. As for the room - it was definitely 5-star. Luxurious bed, pillows and sheets; spacious bathroom; definitely a place for relaxation! I really enjoyed my stay at the Conrad and will be back again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear 770CarolC,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Centennial Singapore, it was our pleasure to be of service to you.

We truly appreciate your feedback and are indeed delighted that you enjoyed a restful and comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit with the best and unique Conrad hospitality experience that all our guests truly deserve.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Conrad. The staff were unbelievably friendly, even escorting you to your room on arrival. The gym was top notch, much better than the gyms at most hotels where I stay. And the location was fabulous.
However, my experience was marred by 2 things:
1) There is only 1 electrical outlet for use by guests in their rooms. Most travellers today, have several electronic devices (phone, laptop, iPod, etc.) that they would like to charge at one time.

2) This irritated me much more than the single electric outlet. The hairdryer that the hotel provides (plus any that you bring from home) can only be plugged into the single electrical outlet in the room. This outlet is in the living room, far from the bathroom. They do provide a small wooden mirror to use while drying your hair. The dryer that they originally provided me had a button that you had to hold down in order for the dryer to work. When I complained, they provided me with a different dryer but could not do anything about where the outlet was.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear curlyoz,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Conrad Centennial Singapore on your recent trip to Singapore.

It is heartwarming to know that the friendliness of our team, the gymansium and the location made your stay enjoyable. We are sorry to learn that the inconveniences you encountered during your stay marred an otherwise pleasant experience. Please be assured that your valuable feedback has been noted and taken into consideration as we plan future enhancements for the hotel.

We hope that you will continue to stay with us on your next trip to Singapore and my team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back with the best Conrad stay experience that we continuously strive to deliver.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Having stayed in this hotel from Thursday night til Tuesday morning.
Lobby staff very helpful, check-in easy, room was spacious and clean.
However furniture in the room kind of mix between different colours and already a little bit old.
Bed is very high, almost need a ladder to climb in, but the bed itself is very comfortable and we had a good sleep on the matrace.
Internet only 15 minutes free, so every time you have to login again.
Pool is nice, with a good amount of deck chairs. Pool is about 25 metre long.
Breakfast has a good variety and food so far good. SErvice outdoors very good.
The waffle cook was unattentive and not able to make a soft waffle, twice very hard ones.
Staff at the egg station was not listening properly as well, due to language problems, if you have a special wish there.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room at the end of the floors, as the staff using the emergency exits quite often has the door smashed close which sometimes even wakes you up at night.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear cdickgre,

Thank you for staying with Conrad Centennial Singapore on your trip to Singapore. We are delighted that you had a smooth check-in and were happy with our room, comfort level and facilities.

At the same time, my team and I have taken note of your feedback on the furniture, bed, internet services and the live cooking stations at breakfast. We truly value your comments, which we will review and use as we continuously improve to serve our guests better.

We sincerely apologise for any disruptions you might have experienced at night and we hope for the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in September, 2012. Easy access from the airport by taxi - a quick journey and inexpensive. The hotel is mostly top notch - needs to be as the Singapore hotels offer considerable competition at the 5 srar level. It is deserving of 5 Tripadvisor stars but there is one aspect that needs improvement - and as far as I can see the only one. The restaurant and lounge staff need better training. Speed in taking away the plates and clearing the table for the next guest is too quick. I lost my breakfast table to another guest while I was at the buffet. In the Executive Lounge the same thing happened. What's the rush? Another issue is that the food in the buffet in the Executive Lounge Breakfast was allowed to get quite cold. I reported to the Manager but next day it was still cold when I was attending. Hot food allowed to get cold can be dangerous to eat.
The hotel is close to the new Marina Sands and the excelent Garden on the Bay - a new feature just opened and well worth the walk in the heat.
The Conrad is a great hotel and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Most rooms are good
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank alanv4

Dear alanv4,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Conrad Centennial Singapore, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Whilst it is very nice to learn that you view our hotel as deserving of 5 Tripadvisor stars, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you experienced from our service shortfalls. Your valuable feedback is very important to us and we have brought this to the attention to the relevant department for review and implementation in our on-going skills training programmes.

We truly appreciate your kind compliments. Our team at Conrad Centennial Singapore look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and delighting you with the uniquely Conrad experience that we continually seek to deliver.