5,073 results
All reviews the executive lounge centennial suite suntec city golden peony rubber duck teddy bear promenade mrt station diamond member millenia walk marina bay pillow menu turn down service main restaurant an upgrade buffet breakfast pan pacific late check
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Conrad. The staff were unbelievably friendly, even escorting you to your room on arrival. The gym was top notch, much better than the gyms at most hotels where I stay. And the location was fabulous.
However, my experience was marred by 2 things:
1) There is only 1 electrical outlet for use by guests in their rooms. Most travellers today, have several electronic devices (phone, laptop, iPod, etc.) that they would like to charge at one time.

2) This irritated me much more than the single electric outlet. The hairdryer that the hotel provides (plus any that you bring from home) can only be plugged into the single electrical outlet in the room. This outlet is in the living room, far from the bathroom. They do provide a small wooden mirror to use while drying your hair. The dryer that they originally provided me had a button that you had to hold down in order for the dryer to work. When I complained, they provided me with a different dryer but could not do anything about where the outlet was.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear curlyoz,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Conrad Centennial Singapore on your recent trip to Singapore.

It is heartwarming to know that the friendliness of our team, the gymansium and the location made your stay enjoyable. We are sorry to learn that the inconveniences you encountered during your stay marred an otherwise pleasant experience. Please be assured that your valuable feedback has been noted and taken into consideration as we plan future enhancements for the hotel.

We hope that you will continue to stay with us on your next trip to Singapore and my team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back with the best Conrad stay experience that we continuously strive to deliver.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Having stayed in this hotel from Thursday night til Tuesday morning.
Lobby staff very helpful, check-in easy, room was spacious and clean.
However furniture in the room kind of mix between different colours and already a little bit old.
Bed is very high, almost need a ladder to climb in, but the bed itself is very comfortable and we had a good sleep on the matrace.
Internet only 15 minutes free, so every time you have to login again.
Pool is nice, with a good amount of deck chairs. Pool is about 25 metre long.
Breakfast has a good variety and food so far good. SErvice outdoors very good.
The waffle cook was unattentive and not able to make a soft waffle, twice very hard ones.
Staff at the egg station was not listening properly as well, due to language problems, if you have a special wish there.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room at the end of the floors, as the staff using the emergency exits quite often has the door smashed close which sometimes even wakes you up at night.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear cdickgre,

Thank you for staying with Conrad Centennial Singapore on your trip to Singapore. We are delighted that you had a smooth check-in and were happy with our room, comfort level and facilities.

At the same time, my team and I have taken note of your feedback on the furniture, bed, internet services and the live cooking stations at breakfast. We truly value your comments, which we will review and use as we continuously improve to serve our guests better.

We sincerely apologise for any disruptions you might have experienced at night and we hope for the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in September, 2012. Easy access from the airport by taxi - a quick journey and inexpensive. The hotel is mostly top notch - needs to be as the Singapore hotels offer considerable competition at the 5 srar level. It is deserving of 5 Tripadvisor stars but there is one aspect that needs improvement - and as far as I can see the only one. The restaurant and lounge staff need better training. Speed in taking away the plates and clearing the table for the next guest is too quick. I lost my breakfast table to another guest while I was at the buffet. In the Executive Lounge the same thing happened. What's the rush? Another issue is that the food in the buffet in the Executive Lounge Breakfast was allowed to get quite cold. I reported to the Manager but next day it was still cold when I was attending. Hot food allowed to get cold can be dangerous to eat.
The hotel is close to the new Marina Sands and the excelent Garden on the Bay - a new feature just opened and well worth the walk in the heat.
The Conrad is a great hotel and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Most rooms are good
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank alanv4

Dear alanv4,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Conrad Centennial Singapore, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Whilst it is very nice to learn that you view our hotel as deserving of 5 Tripadvisor stars, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you experienced from our service shortfalls. Your valuable feedback is very important to us and we have brought this to the attention to the relevant department for review and implementation in our on-going skills training programmes.

We truly appreciate your kind compliments. Our team at Conrad Centennial Singapore look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and delighting you with the uniquely Conrad experience that we continually seek to deliver.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Again, stayed at the Conrad in Singapore and they couldn't do enough for me to make my stay pleasant. Provide late night business printing and binding in an emergency for me which really saved my bacon. I'd recommend to any business traveller.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Michael G,

Thank you for your generous compliments of Conrad Centennial Singapore, it is always a pleasure to be of service to you.

Our Business Centre team are most heartened by your kind feedback and are very happy to have contributed towards your successful business trip. As always, they and the rest of the team are dedicated to delivering the best hospitality that all our guests deserve.

Your continued patronage is sincerely appreciated and thank you for your recommendation to fellow business travellers. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have stayed at the Conrad twice within the last 30 days. I can say that overall the staff is fantastic and at the level you expect from Asia 5 star hotels. Check-in has been a breeze on both occasions, and upgrades to exec floor or suite has been seamless. (HH Diamonds are well taken care of!) The lounge is very nice and has a decent selection of nibblies, wine etc. The views from the 31st floor are great as you can look out towards the bay or the skyline. Location is good, as I prefer it to Orchard rd. The hotel is in very good condition and on par with the better hotels in Singapore.

Now the bad: I will preface this by saying that I travel 80+ days a year and this is my first complaint on tripadvisor. I ate at the hotel buffet restaurant, which is supposedly a good place for dinner. I came in about 9:30 and the restaurant only had about 40 people. I though wow, this will be nice as no crowd to fight and the place was well staffed. I had 3 glassed of wine, the reason I know this that at the end of my meal all 3 glasses were still sitting on the table. The staff was doing side work and never cleared anything……this is a $130S meal! Now what really made me ANGRY, was the only interaction with my “server” was him chasing me down with the check before I was finished and getting more. Where am I going? You have my room number already; this isn’t a dash and dines. Completely out of line and NOT acceptable, even if this was a 10 Chinese buffet… I was pissed and asked several times if there was an issue….. Indifference is the best I can say for the reaction. I could go on about the experience but its a waste of ink. I promptly left the restaurant and asked for the GM, who happened to be working since it, was F1 week. The GM was very nice, and asked what happened etc.(i have the same last name as another GM) I explained and he agreed that it was unacceptable; I truly believe this is out of the norm for the Conrad. Unfortunately, I never received any follow-up from the GM or Food and beverage director as I would expect. The experience ruined my day and would turn most people away from future stays. In my 80+ days on the road this year, this is my first negative post, sorry but it needs to be here! I will never eat here again.

The hotel itself is deserving of its #5 ranking in Singapore. Good hotel, overall good staff and location.

Room Tip: Get Lounge access
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AStraveln
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear AStraveln,

Thank you for your honest review of Conrad Centennial Singapore. We truly appreciate receiving your feedback and insights from your recent stay with us.

It was my pleasure to have met you personally and once again, I sincerely regret the disappointing experience you had at Oscar's. We have highlighted the situation to our Food & Beverage team to reiterate the importance of due recognition and attention that must be given to all our guests and this is being heavily reinforced in our process reviews and on-going training programmes.

While this incident has affected your stay experience, we are nevertheless heartened that you felt well-taken care of during both your stays with us and that you are generally happy with the hotel and our service.

Once again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback. My team and I would be delighted for another opportunity to be of service to you again when you next return to Singapore, and we assure you that your next experience will be one filled with the true and warm Conrad hospitality that we continually seek to deliver.