We just can't speak highly enough of this truly wonderful hotel. Everything was just perfect - from arrival (rather jet lagged) to departure. The staff went the extra distance to be polite and courteous during our three night stay- and we were particularly impressed with the front of house staff (Johan Wardi in particular), who made sure that our cases were quickly despatched to our room, and helped us obtain an upgrade - which really was outstanding value! The complimentary cocktails we received (as part of the upgrade), were delicious! The room was just incredible too - the biggest bed we'd ever seen! The breakfast was ample and delicious, and the gym/Jacuzzi were also very welcome. The hotel is well situated in a nice quiet part of Singapore, near the Indian quarter (little India). It's very near the Metro stop (a few minutes walk), and there are some great little places to eat near the hotel in the evening. We can't recommend this hotel highly enough, and we are already planning another visit in the future. Thanks everyone at the Albert Court. We look forward to staying with you again one day - hopefully in the not too distant future! Christine & Paul Buckley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore