This was my first time in Singapore and I felt the location was great, only a short walk to the MRT station (taxi to the city was also cheap $10). Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, room was huge and very clean. Air conditioning worked well and I felt it was great value considering I wasn't keen on paying the top prices in the city centre. I can't comment on the food at the hotel as my goal was to eat at as many hawker's markets as possible. Would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore