We had a 3 night stay here while we discovered Singapore. We had room only which is all we needed. Room was basic but no complaints as it was clean, hotel staff very friendly and helpful and knew how to make a great Singapore Sling!! It was about 30 mins walk to the Marina and just over the road from Little India. We were hardly at the hotel so cant comment on the food or ammenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore