Before my very first visit to Singapore I spent hours researching the best hotel for my stay and I believe I made the right choice with Village Hotel Albert Court.
Not much to complain about here....great location close to the little India MRT, close to the Bugis area marketplace and mall, friendly and helpful staff, clean room, and a great breakfast with lots of variety and someone there cooking up omelets however you like them. .
My premier room was spacious by Singapore standards and had all that I needed. The staff was great with wake up calls and calling taxis for me and my friends. The hotel appearance is attractive and it has a courtyard right outside lined with restaurants. A great place to relax during the evening hours.
If I had one complaint, the noise from the courtyard carries well through the hotel walls. On Friday and Saturday nights, it will go well into the AM hours. In my case however, I was so jet lagged that I probably wasn't getting much sleep anyway.
This was a very enjoyable stay overall. A good and reasonably priced hotel in Singapore is not easy to find. If I return, I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore