If you are looking to stay in Singapore this is an excellent choice of accommodation. Have breakfast included as it caters for all tastes and dietary requirements. Very friendly staff who make you feel at home, easy access to markets, food, rail, buses, taxis, tours can be booked on site. Rooms are lovely, clean and cool. Cant speak highly enough and hope one day to have enough money to go back to Singapore and we will definitely stay at the Albert Court. Make sure you have dinner at "Fatty's" just down the road. For anyone with wheat allergies, both the hotel and Fatty's cater for you well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore