My husband & I stayed at the Albert Court Hotel for 1 night only as a stop over, but if I had to go back again & stay in Singapore longer, I would definitely stay at the Albert Hotel again. The standard rooms are small, but big enough for a 1 nights stay. If I were to stay longer I'd get the upgrade & go bigger, we had a look at them upon leaving & found them to be modern & spacious. What makes this Hotel so special ?... not only is it great looking...it's in a fabulous position. Just outside the front doors you have this gorgeous courtyard, full of outside eateries, bars & cafes with musicians playing in the background. Then on the outskirts you have Little India, China Town & a fabulous undercover hawker-style eatery in the famous Bugis Street area. Wow...so much to see & so much diversity. From this boutique style hotel, my husband & I covered so much ground on foot, that we saw so much amazing architecture, first class shopping & dining, plus amazing food courts down town, so much to choose from & so cheap. So I fully recommend staying in this cute hotel, it's clean, has high ceilings with fans, fab little in house restaurant & buffet breakfasts, not to mention the gastronomic extravaganza that awaits you outside your hotel doors, & of course the conveiniance of having all these idyllic places of interest around you within walking distance. The shopping was amazing around these areas, so diverse. Can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore