I visited Elizabeth for more than 4 years. I chose it for the location and rate. This time I found the hotel bright and not gloomy.
I reached early and was told the room would be ready after 2 hours. I upgraded to a better room as it was avaialable.
The room was clean. Well stocked in the mini bar. The bed, pillows were comfortable. The internet in the room was good.
The bathroom was nice and well stocked again.. the shower was good too..
The breakfast was not value for money. It would be better.
Would I stay again? Yes if i get the same rate i did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with a distinct European accent, The Elizabeth Hotel is a modern take on a classical era, with its modern chandeliers and black marble counters accentuated by warm back lights. The overall look and feel of the interior décor is one of timeless elegance, with strong tones of colonial influences.Located just minutes from the famous Orchard Road shopping district by foot, and only a 25-minute car ride from Changi International Airport, we are strategically situated on the private and exclusive enclave on Mount Elizabeth.The Elizabeth Hotel is the definite choice for both business and leisure travellers looking for a hotel with character and within easy reach to Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Elizabeth Hotel by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth a Far East Hotel
- Elizabeth Hotel Singapore
- Elizabeth Far East Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore